2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

l believe him, yo. l don't know why, but l do.

laugh.gif
They killed Killer B!

Pretty sure SB never came out with concord (patent leather)material on a shoe before 1996

Being that the dunk (from any division of the company) wasn't in production between 1986 and 1998, I'd be able to say without any hesitation that, yes no dunk had patent leather on it before 1996.

All these stupid questions are just pi**ing me off. What stores get them? Sizes? Is NDC tlo?  

My only dilemma is do I get in line at my local at 6am and freeze my *** off for hours, or should I try to cop online even though I doubt I will get a pair and hit my local up an hour an 1/2 later...

I personally feel everyone who wants to get a pair will get one if they are patient. Remember Europe isn't getting them till March, and you should be able to get them in March for under $200

Last edited:
Nothing irks me more than people who run their mouth and don't have a knowledge and appreciation of the shoe they are buying

So since I keep trying to steer the talk a different direction when I can with 510 collab pics and whatnot, Benny Gold confirmed on his instagram that he designed these with 510. Too lazy right now to pull up a screenshot of it though.

Come on feb 20th....

I only say the 20th because after tomorrow everyone is gonna have confirmation questions for 2 days... Then shipping woes for the next week, then the hypebeast resellers will boast about how many pairs they got/ sold.. And then it will slowly gain control and get back on direction

Radio is sold out

Last edited:

$400???  A guy a few pages back had a size at an actual brick and mortar for $140 he was hooking people up with.   If buying shoes was a real money making venture for the time you put in rich people would have all the pairs.  Nobody who has a net worth of 6 figures resells shoes.
More money means more buying power... Im sure a few service providers would disagree about making money sellin shoes 

Come on feb 20th....

I only say the 20th because after tomorrow everyone is gonna have confirmation questions for 2 days... Then shipping woes for the next week, then the hypebeast resellers will boast about how many pairs they got/ sold.. And then it will slowly gain control and get back on direction

eBay is gonna be chalk full of order confirmations starting at 8:05am

ccs will crash and not come back online for a while. You guys think footaction is bad ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Come on feb 20th....

March 1st it'll get crazy again, because people will be asking if EU shops are legit, then posting about how long it's taking for it to ship, and why don't I have a tracking number if I got the free shipping option, wait you mean they send it by BOAT if you get the free shipping?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom