2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

l believe him, yo. l don't know why, but l do.
:lol:

online supply will depend on the instore release. locals have priority. 

ambushboardco.com will have them on the 10th. they will have sizes 4-13. 

Last edited:
anybody know any spots that will have em in DC or MD?

and or

size 14?

I know, I know.... I'm pushin it

I was more so concerned with the size 14 part. If anybody knows anybody size 14 online sites PM me.

Appreciation

after reading the last few pages, i understand why theres so much hate on some of these dudes questions... 

:lol:

All in all folk are lazy. Tired of seeing the same questions answered over and over AND OVER. Man I combed through this thread for a good hour and I collected a lot if info based on the yoth release. I did homework. You too can do homework, you choose not to.

I've collected maybe 9-10 sites plus a solid collection of stores I can possibly call. When I get home I'll be pm'ing ppl to see of things I missed. Naw I don't come to this thread but I know what it's like having your thread hijacked by randomness during a hyped release.

I missed the first Tiffany release; not tryna strike out twice ! No sir!

Gonna check out blades at dawn. If theres anyone in the NYC area that has any tips and pointers, please help a brother out.

Nike trying to avoid bad press

Yeah it's not even that cold down here, we're not supposed to dip below the 40s, although most about everyone here doesn't own a decent coat for when it does get cold, so we cancel school with even the slightest hint that the roads may ice.

Back
Top Bottom