2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wack old Ubiq trying to use NT to push their kicks they won't be able to sell
mean.gif
I'm personally not trying to promote. I just post quality photos for the public. What's wrong with that? Just because I work for a company doesn't mean thats my motive. Just saying. 

LMAO UNDERGROUND SHOP IN NUTLEY AND ITS OTHER LOCATIONS 

GAVE OUT EARLY TIX BC POLICE CAME.

SMH I WAS WORK LOL

KIDS ON FB SELLING TIX FOR RAPE.

PRAYS TO GOD CONNECT CAN STILL HELP ME.

They actually took this down from their IG feed.  From my knowledge they received 3 FSR...the 1st FSR was available for those that came in and spent $50 on merchandise...they will get their pairs prior to those that camped out.

Last edited:

SMH I WAS WORK LOL

This crap reminds me of Jingle All the Way when Arnold can't get the Turbo Man so he goes and gets the spanish speaking boo boo Turbo Man :lol:

SMH I WAS WORK LOL

Nutley NJ? lmao go to the nj thread they are talking about spots as i type

bruh your avatar is UBIQ and you justed posted jordan 1 mids in the Dunk SB thread

here's your sign

LOL at the kids tweeting to skateshops 

" IS IT TLO ??"

Like these skateshop customer serivce dudes are hip to sneakerspeak

Last edited:
BTW I just joined obviously but I'm not new to SBs been collecting since 2011 I have 20+ pairs so far mostly GRs though. I haven't tried to buy anything from prior to Blue box era (not yet anyway) cause I have a problem when it comes to paying over retail for my kicks lol

BTW I just joined obviously but I'm not new to SBs been collecting since 2011 I have 20+ pairs so far mostly GRs though. I haven't tried to buy anything from prior to Blue box era (not yet anyway) cause I have a problem when it comes to paying over retail for my kicks lol
hi. will these be on NDC tomorrow?

Damn the hype is dumb , kids just wanna flip on these. Well I'm good for waiting on a line for 10 hours , wish these had the fat tongue

How many highs have actually come out with the fat tongue? Supreme Highs, the Paul Browns, Shoe Goos?

Back
Top Bottom