2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gotta see when I get them in hand, wouldn't hesitate to trade'em for a pair of skunks if possible

Just sold my 10.5 for $200 because I didn't need it & got my size 13. Not letting this hype ruin my sneaker connections. If you pay more then $300, who's the hype beast? We can point fingers and say how bad the quality is... But look at this thread haha shoutout to the people who realize better quality SBs will release soon... Can we go back to SOMP talk?

My socal fam

I wonder how long ebay sellers will be trying to get over $400 for these. That price got to go down.

Last edited:
Bwahahaha, it's not letting me rep this.

Maybe if you don't look at things in black and white; $237 a pop is different then straight up $300 doesn't matter how you look at it

they could each be $237 or one can be $300 and $175; it's the same thing

if you need a business class from me just PM me

One of my friends was able to cop and he won't stop bragging about it :smh: I would be happy if I was able to cop but I'm not gonna rub it in people's face :lol:

You made like a 100 post trippin on dude yet you got the same richard in your butt ... the irony is hilarious

You're a clown bro

see my post below and it can help you to understand the actual mindset of managing money; go back to the JB Forum Flightman

($300 + 300)/2 = $300 per

($300 + $175)/2= $237.50 per

Last edited:
Just sold my 10.5 for $200 because I didn't need it & got my size 13. Not letting this hype ruin my sneaker connections. If you pay more then $300, who's the hype beast? We can point fingers and say how bad the quality is... But look at this thread haha shoutout to the people who realize better quality SBs will release soon... Can we go back to SOMP talk?
wish that 10.5 was sold to me :[ lol

I'm going to regret even asking this... but were sizes 6-6.5 up on Premier? Never even was able to get the site to open til everything sold out.

Thank you.

Maybe if you don't look at things in black and white; $237 a pop is different then straight up $300 doesn't matter how you look at it

they could each be $237 or one can be $300 and $175; it's the same thing

if you need a business class from me just PM me

Dude F all that justification crap, you didnt pay 237 a pop.... You paid 175 for one a pair a few days ago and you just copped another pair on RD for 300.

CLOWN STATUS ACHEIVED

Back
Top Bottom