2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From the start, I was in at retail or bust.

I managed to do myself better and get a pair $0.05 under 

Key phrase: "that much"

Clearly you have never ran a business if you skip over words to make a point, hahaha.  You got exposed for what I knew you were as soon as I saw a couple of posts from you.

exposed; what am I?

I could turn around and sell both my pairs for $400+ if I wanted to right now: I never expected the market to be like this but it is like this because of people like you who will be gone from this thread next week and were here to either resell or cop their one and only SB

Last edited:
#Winning
The struggle lol

I could have got them for 250 flat But I don't want to pay over retail
laugh.gif
Plus my 88's come in the mail monday so I'm good
smokin.gif
Man at least you got something coming in you could look forward too my dude, I refuse to pay resell damn I got salt all in my mouth lol 
ohwell.gif

the only thing I got coming in is a damn cold
roll.gif

Last edited:
exposed; what am I?

I could turn around and sell both my pairs for $400+ if I wanted to right now: I never expected the market to be like this but it is like this because of people like you who will be gone from this thread next week and were here to either resell or cop their one and only SB

So after giving up on one spot, I ventured back out in the damn cold to another spot here in MD with a little gang of NT'ers... NONE of us got the shoe. The store owners, claiming to have a FSR, even saying they were planning to sell some online, showed up this morning saying they only received 5 or 8 pairs. I don't even remember at this point I'm so upset. But on the bright side, we had a box full of dildos, painkillers, and lots of tissues. And I met some super cool dudes so thanks to you boys who were with me. I had a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom