2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Maybe if you don't look at things in black and white; $237 a pop is different then straight up $300 doesn't matter how you look at it

they could each be $237 or one can be $300 and $175; it's the same thing

if you need a business class from me just PM me
I have no horse in this race but who's to say the other guy you were arguing with in the beginning didn't cop another pair for retail thus evening out the pair he bought for $300 or what ever as you just did.

So why even argue?

Last edited:
Maybe if you don't look at things in black and white; $237 a pop is different then straight up $300 doesn't matter how you look at it

they could each be $237 or one can be $300 and $175; it's the same thing

if you need a business class from me just PM me
Do you think $237 is really that much of a difference over $300 that you're in the clear for ragging on the guy all week?  You're still paying, on average, double retail on two pairs after spending time making fun of a guy for paying a lot and claiming that these would be easily had in a week.  El oh el.

Last edited:
roll.gif

Dude F all that justification crap, you didnt pay 237 a pop.... You paid 175 for one a pair a few days ago and you just copped another pair on RD for 300.

CLOWN STATUS ACHEIVED

clearly you have never ran a business or understand finances when you set a budget for something

Do you think $237 is really that much of a difference over $300 that you're in the clear for ragging on the guy all week?  You're still paying double retail on two pairs after spending time making fun of a guy for paying a lot and claiming that these would be easily had in a week.  El oh el.

$237 is a difference from $300? Where I come from that's $63

What a day...did manage to cop one from ndc but that could be cancelled...europeans shakin' there heads right now...the yankees are coming!

Back
Top Bottom