2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For those of you who DO go with resellers, be wary of people like this, who list all the sizes in their title but actually only have one size (An 8.5 in this case).

Always read the description thoroughly because Paypal isn't always a joy to deal with getting your money back:

He's not listing sizes. He's Listing different model number of Jordan's. Therefore if you look up Jordan 1 or Jordan 4, his auction will pop up. It's known as spamming and I was suspended on eBay about 10 years ago for this.
Spamming = stating something on your title that's you're not actually selling.

So after giving up on one spot, I ventured back out in the damn cold to another spot here in MD with a little gang of NT'ers... NONE of us got the shoe. The store owners, claiming to have a FSR, even saying they were planning to sell some online, showed up this morning saying they only received 5 or 8 pairs. I don't even remember at this point I'm so upset. But on the bright side, we had a box full of dildos, painkillers, and lots of tissues. And I met some super cool dudes so thanks to you boys who were with me. I had a great time.

He's not listing sizes. He's Listing different model number of Jordan's. Therefore if you look up Jordan 1 or Jordan 4, his auction will pop up. It's known as spamming and I was suspended on eBay about 10 years ago for this.
Spamming = stating something on your title that's you're not actually selling.
Either way, a quick glance at the numbers ( I haven't slept and didn't even see "Jordan" in that title, now that you caught it) could be enough to throw a novice eBayer off. It's bad practice no matter how you slice it.

Thanks for the catch though.

Or was that clown calling me out left and right? get your facts straight and either way I paid under $250 for two pairs no matter how you break it down

Bruh u cant completey overlook how much crap u spewed for weeks only to completely do a 180 3 HOURS after release. I'm just about done with you because you're clearly dense as hell, but if you break it down in ACTUAL REALITY you paid 300 for one pair of Tiffs.

Just man up and we can all rejoice in you getting some kicks you wanted

So after giving up on one spot, I ventured back out in the damn cold to another spot here in MD with a little gang of NT'ers... NONE of us got the shoe. The store owners, claiming to have a FSR, even saying they were planning to sell some online, showed up this morning saying they only received 5 or 8 pairs. I don't even remember at this point I'm so upset. But on the bright side, we had a box full of dildos, painkillers, and lots of tissues. And I met some super cool dudes so thanks to you boys who were with me. I had a great time.
u first?

i was there. f that place 

Bruh u cant completey overlook how much crap u spewed for weeks only to completely do a 180 3 HOURS after release. I'm just about done with you because you're clearly dense as hell, but if you break it down in ACTUAL REALITY you paid 300 for one pair of Tiffs.

Just man up and we can all rejoice in you getting some kicks you wanted

You are done with me because I am right; all along I said I was copping two pairs...did I pay $475 or $600 for two pairs? pretty black and white answer but if you wanna keep coming at me then I will keep teaching you a lesson in finances when you set a budget

ANY OTHER ONLINE SKATE SHOPS IN A TIME ZONE THAT HASN'T OPENED YET??? LOL

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT N REPLY

u first?

i was there. f that place 
Yeah. That owner was shady as hell. Telling us outside that he never had a size 12. Then inside when we pushed and asked again he said he sold his size 12 internally to an employee. Then a few seconds later someone asked another question and it turns out they don't even have employees. It's just the husband and wife. I swear when they first got out of their car he specifically said they had a full size run, then he went in and came back and that full size run was no more? I call BS. After a little more coffee I'm about to create some PR hell on them.

Back
Top Bottom