2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn you got ogre feet? 
laugh.gif
LOL no, I can still fit into kids shoes. Was looking to cop for the boyfriend for Valentine's Day.

Lots of newb beggers in here today. I have been watching and contributing to the page for months and still struck out. Can't wait till this madness dies down. John00 where you at?!

You are done with me because I am right; all along I said I was copping two pairs...did I pay $475 or $600 for two pairs? pretty black and white answer but if you wanna keep coming at me then I will keep teaching you a lesson in finances when you set a budget

Im in bed layin next to my lady watchin "This is the End", so I got some free time....

Never once did u mention an under 600 budget for two pair in the plethora of your clown posts ragging on other members . Take a deep breath and focus on the next 3 sentences.

You specifically called dudes idiots for buying ONE pair of Tiffs for 300. TODAY YOU PURCHASED THE SAME SHOE FOR 300. CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT LOGIC?

Lots of newb beggers in here today. I have been watching and contributing to the page for months and still struck out. Can't wait till this madness dies down. John00 where you at?!
He like most of the other regulars sensed the oncoming storm and got the hell out.

If you struck out please exit the thread stage left. There's no such thing as an SB restock. Your best bets are marketplace, Craigslist, or eBay. All the OGs in here got their pairs so no one will be posting any more spots because there's no more spots to be had. So no we can't direct you to your size or where they still might be. It's over. If you're gonna be back on the SB has fallen off mentality please cease to post in here.

It's come and gone. Now please return to the other hype threads and let this one resume it's regularly scheduled chill.

Last edited:
Stillin u knew u had it coming homie. U even took shot at me after I said I paid the 300 preorder price cuz I'm in Africa during this release and didn't feel like having to stress it.

Can't win em all playboy I don't care if u copped 2 pair or 200 pairs if u paid 300 for the shoe u claimed would be so easy to get. U were wrong. Man up and move on

damn, they're killin stillin in here now lol.  the salt is on par with bred 1 thread.  wait till the pictures get posted.

Last edited:
Im in bed layin next to my lady watchin "This is the End", so I got some free time....

Never once did u mention an under 600 budget for two pair in the plethora of your clown posts ragging on other members . Take a deep breath and focus on the next 3 sentences.

You specifically called dudes idiots for buying ONE pair of Tiffs for 300. TODAY YOU PURCHASED THE SAME SHOE FOR 300. CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT LOGIC?

nobody cares what you are doing in bed

I never said I was copping two pairs? maybe you haven't read this thread then...

If I said I would pay $200-250 for a pair if I struck out and I purchased two pairs for the budget I set forth than I succeeded

If you I paid $250 for the 1st pair then I would have called it a day or waited until I found another for $250 and under; now roll over and ask your girl to explain to you what I just said

Man all wanted was these. Couldn't afford the lows growing up so I was hoping that I'd have a chance today. Wish I could find a size 11.5

nobody cares what you are doing in bed

I never said I was copping two pairs? maybe you haven't read this thread then...

If I said I would pay $200-250 for a pair if I struck out and I purchased two pairs for the budget I set forth than I succeeded

If you I paid $250 for the 1st pair then I would have called it a day or waited until I found another for $250 and under; now roll over and ask your girl to explain to you what I just said

She read your post and said it sounds like you need to log off and get laid.

Back
Top Bottom