2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

whoever can pick up in brooklyn ny and needs size 11 and up pm me i know a spot. no, they don't do phone orders, i tried already.

If you struck out please exit the thread stage left. There's no such thing as an SB restock. Your best bets are marketplace, Craigslist, or eBay. All the OGs in here got their pairs so no one will be posting any more spots because there's no more spots to be had. So no we can't direct you to your size or where they still might be. It's over. If you're gonna be back on the SB has fallen off mentality please cease to post in here.

It's come and gone. Now please return to the other hype threads and let this one resume it's regularly scheduled chill.

Repped.

Called nike 1800number and complained that it wouldn't let me check out and wanted to do it over the phone lol. Told me I couldn't and just kept *****ing. No shoes but I did get a coupon code.

after being in such a good mood after copping the tiffs a little bit ago, i just pulled the trigger on some 'when pigs fly' sbs. undecided if i'll keep the grey lace or switch to the blue and let the wings hang. shrugs.

Did you get the cncpts version or the QS? Cuz only the cncpts came with blue laces. QS came with silver and black so you'll need to have some or buy em off fully laced.

Success

prices on ebay will eventually fall a bit. Nike probably will throw some pairs back up after cancellations. Just be patient yall that wanted em and didnt cop.

Im in bed layin next to my lady watchin "This is the End", so I got some free time....

Never once did u mention an under 600 budget for two pair in the plethora of your clown posts ragging on other members . Take a deep breath and focus on the next 3 sentences.

You specifically called dudes idiots for buying ONE pair of Tiffs for 300. TODAY YOU PURCHASED THE SAME SHOE FOR 300. CAN YOU COMPREHEND THAT LOGIC?
repped

Back
Top Bottom