2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Tagged pic of you logged into your Youtube acct or you're lying.
its him boss...now we gotta help this man get some kix 
laugh.gif

Received shipping confirmation email from NDC @ 6:17 pm PST.

Ordered at 6:09 am PST today

Last edited:

ive come to the conclusion that i will not be getting a pair and im going to have to live with that lol
Never know. I've seen a lot of pairs flooding FB groups asking for $300+ but no one's willing to cash out more than $170 for them. I have high hopes that the prices will dip on these Tiffs.

ive come to the conclusion that i will not be getting a pair and im going to have to live with that lol

Same fam but it is what it is. Always another release that will make us forget bout this one. This one was gas for me no good man

Ahah welcome fam that's awesome. Not to derail this thread but what made you finally join ? We talk about you after every release you bring the Lulz on release day @MexSneakerHead
that's like a hello and a kick in the nads at the same time.....jeez

Last edited by a moderator:
Still happier that for $240 I copped Heineken Lows and Red Lobsters instead of Tiffs. Better in the long run, methinks.

For anyone saying that the prices ain't gonna dip... Just ponder the concord dunk release...

It was hectic, and not as hectic as this and people were selling for 175-250 for a size 12

Just last week I picked a pair up for 96 bux shipped

I may be a optimistic person but I just think within time I'll see my size 12 under $200

No doubt it'll dip, ppl just dont want them to fall to justify keeping them DS or they paid resell. saw these in person today and a bit dissapointing. if prices are still up there by the time my orders come in, they'll def be traded and i'll pick up a VNDS pair later. its mind boggling how the masses of ppl cant see how this all works.

For anyone saying that the prices ain't gonna dip... Just ponder the concord dunk release...

It was hectic, and not as hectic as this and people were selling for 175-250 for a size 12

Just last week I picked a pair up for 96 bux shipped

I may be a optimistic person but I just think within time I'll see my size 12 under $200
you cant compare the two...

Still amazed I wasn't able to get these, YOTH's are better though. 510's on the other hand... I don't like camo shoes.

Back
Top Bottom