2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You guys realize that, for the most part, sought after shoes go UP in price over time, not DOWN, right?

If you're hoping to catch these sub $300, you better be checking eBay every few minutes for the next week or so.
What about the white grape 5s? Those things were some peoples grails before jB retroed them, just like the low Tiffany . The price has slowly creeped down

Last edited:
For anyone saying that the prices ain't gonna dip... Just ponder the concord dunk release...

It was hectic, and not as hectic as this and people were selling for 175-250 for a size 12

Just last week I picked a pair up for 96 bux shipped

I may be a optimistic person but I just think within time I'll see my size 12 under $200

All he did was make people walking advertisement for the brand

People rocking Tiff Dunks aren't gonna interest people in Diamond; people rocking a Diamond hoody brings 1000x's the recognition
thanks for the Marketing 101 info. 

I am asking if anybody here received their FREE PAIR from Diamond co. with the purchase of hoody+ tee. Vouched for his good deed. 

not sure if serious
1879f18e_e542_e1c6.jpg

I won't front. I wanted the Tiffs. Struck out. But I'm also relieved that it has passed. The hype, the talk and the worrying if I would get a pair is over.

Back
Top Bottom