2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mean.gif

Never been a fan of these. Never understood the hype either, but I'm glad they released again. I know these have been on folks list for yearssss

If your smart pm a seller with a high positive FB, ask to do a PP invoice, prob can snag pairs for $300-$350 right now

Got mine shipping conf from NDC about an hour ago, size 9.5 btw

now to wait for CCS

Last edited:
you cant compare the two...

You can take any sneaker and compare them

I've seen retro's sell for more then og's

I've seen blue lobsters for under 200 but yet seen a pair for 1000

I've seen people asking 400 for space jam dunks but yet 250 was the selling point and now its around 200

With these new heads collecting, the hype is real, but it doesn't last long. They move on to the next one after ig stunting, or impulse buying because their 3 boys had to have them..

Everyone has a different point of view, depends on what's in their pockets... But from what ive seen lately... Your probably gonna find tiff highs vnds.. Retailing for under 150 easily..

I'm not sweating it, I'll get a pair. I could cop a pair now.. But if you look back at my posts.. I said retail or bust..

The only argument you can have towards comparing.. Your gonna bring up the tiff lows. A whole different beast of a sneaker. Once more people get them in their hands and see the quality , prices will drop

just got my confirmation email from nike that i suck and shouldnt of wasted my time
smile.gif
oh well maybe monday

On top of it those who got lucky to get a pair at Uprise for $108 were trying to resell for $400.

I hate it when most of the people who get shoes, are just getting them for some clown to resell, and it leaves those who would wear them sol.

Hopefully I will get my pair from ndc, as I wouldn't have been able to pick that pair up had I got to Uprise earlier like I wanted. I heard people were out there at 2am, and they weren't supposed to line up till 6am. Bunch of Shady stuff went down. I really wanted to double up on these, but if ndc comes through at least I will have 1 pair and can patiently wait to get my 2nd pair from Europe or once the price drops below $200

Belmont Army had more people than pairs as well. They sold out very fast
Had a guy walk out of blends Costa Mesa after buying his pair from the raffles saying "this is 5 bills in my hands" smh

Shop owner told me a story of how in another shop fights broke out. Someone ended up breaking Windows so the owner said he was taking all his shoes and putting them on ebay to pay for the broken window. No pairs sold to the campers lol.

Back
Top Bottom