2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

walked into Valley Skate & Surf yesterday to enter their raffle (even though they were charging 175$, glad I didn't win) & walked out with a DS pair of Krampus for $100. The quality of the materials used on these >>>>> Tiff Hi's. Had to change up the laces cuz the thin 1's that they come with weren't cutting it IMO.
Very nice.  Do you know if they have any size 9?  Just looking at those at flight club or rif or whatever. 

did anyone else get 2 orders in on ndc? i did and first one is shipped. waiting to hear about the second

Last edited:
I saw those krampus also at vss if they were my size I told the guy I would of picked them up as my 2nd pair Friday. Knew I wasn't gonna win the raffle there since there are usually like 2 size 11's that end up missing from their inventory.

walked into Valley Skate & Surf yesterday to enter their raffle (even though they were charging 175$, glad I didn't win) & walked out with a DS pair of Krampus for $100. The quality of the materials used on these >>>>> Tiff Hi's. Had to change up the laces cuz the thin 1's that they come with weren't cutting it IMO.
good find. was there any other sizes

Shop owner told me a story of how in another shop fights broke out. Someone ended up breaking Windows so the owner said he was taking all his shoes and putting them on ebay to pay for the broken window. No pairs sold to the campers lol.
.... XtremeSports in Fox Hills by chance?

.... XtremeSports in Fox Hills by chance?
Yup Most likely thats the spot 
smile.gif

No offense fam, but the info is OUT there, it's been posted in the thread and there's nothing wrong with a little searching on google etc...
Most of it is bad or unconfirmed info.  All I have found is shop releasing what they didnt sell.  Which means nothing is for sale.

Krampus is the goat sb Christmas drop Imo..... Ugly sweaters don't have anything on the Krampus...
i respectfully disagree. Krampus IMO are too serious and not festive at all. Those UCS got me in the spirit and everyone noticed them which led to some good conversation with other shoppers while at the stores. Can't wait to break out the black ones next year!

Back
Top Bottom