2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

only a small percentage of people buying these actually give a damn about the SB line.

Honestly ... can i ask why it even matters if someone gives 2 ... about the SB line in order to like/buy/wear a certain shoe.

I dont care if its SB, NSW, Basketball or Trainers if i like it and will wear it then ill buy it. And more than likely wont be used for its intended purposes.

Jus sayin ...

Lookin for YOTH & Grey UCS in a 12 still though :smile:

Honestly ... can i ask why it even matters if someone gives 2 ... about the SB line in order to like/buy/wear a certain shoe.

I dont care if its SB, NSW, Basketball or Trainers if i like it and will wear it then ill buy it. And more than likely wont be used for its intended purposes.

Jus sayin ...

Nothing really "matters". Moreso, when a bunch of materialistic hypebeasts come out the woodwork to bum rush a shop they'll never step foot in again, it renders as lame. That's pretty much the average view from people that skate and give back to what they're passionate about.

Shoobies, man. 

Instant Classic. So glad I was able to cop
Mine are shipping on Monday!
nthat.gif

Jus sayin ...

http://www.streetmachine.com/commodity/25921-nike-sb-dunk-high-sb-premium-cncpts

I wonder how the quality compares on these lol.

Must be a nike restock with all the rub marks and scratch pictures I've seen today

Last edited:
Nothing really "matters". Moreso, when a bunch of materialistic hypebeasts come out the woodwork to bum rush a shop they'll never step foot in again, it renders as lame. That's pretty much the average view from people that skate and give back to what they're passionate about.

Shoobies, man. 
Dude does have a point.

Jus sayin ...

I see a site with them for $174 shipped plus VAT if you want them that bad

Not to add to the salt fellas, but here's my story of how I got my pair by luck:

I took the graveyard shift yesterday in anticipation for this release. I told myself if I get it, I get.  If not, then whatever but just thought I'd put in some effort this time to get it though.  Struck out miserably on all sites at 5 AM and got off work at 7. I figured I'd just swing by my local skate shop just to see the campers outside.  It didn't look too bad so I said F'it, might as well try.  So I stood in line for the next 4-5 hours and got really lucky.  The last pair was sold to the person in the back of me.  Sadly, it wasn't my size so I will be looking to size swap.  

Moral of the story:  Never give up hope.  Luck may be on your side at times.

Last edited:
Heads up for anybody copping on any european site , if they don't ship to US, use borderlinx.com, set up an international/US shipping address, problem solved for any UK release
what's the average cost to ship kicks to the us from europe?

walked into Valley Skate & Surf yesterday to enter their raffle (even though they were charging 175$, glad I didn't win) & walked out with a DS pair of Krampus for $100. The quality of the materials used on these >>>>> Tiff Hi's. Had to change up the laces cuz the thin 1's that they come with weren't cutting it IMO.

Nice pick up.

Have only worn my pair a couple times but definitely one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom