2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kicks-crew sold out @ $420
mean.gif
http://store.kix-files.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb-tiffany/

legit site, not sure how much theyre gonna charge though

These are nice and simple. Will be copping a pair down the line.
will def. double up when / if they go on sale...

just gotta figure out how to dye the grey fleece material...
these would look dope for christmas...

Last edited:
Those yoth dude posted got me on the hunt now. Is ebay $220 price what to expect? Searched the style number and of course no stores pop up now

Don't let ppl fool you. Definitely not that good of quality...but still glad I didn't have to wait in a line [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Well there you have it, CCS oversold their tiffs so my order has been canceled. If anyone wants to be kind enough to share what site will sell tiffs on Monday it would be much appreciate and if not, goodluck to those trying to get them to avoid the rape.

They told me mine was cancelled too but when I check my status it doesn't say cancelled, they told me by phone , CCS blows ! Where does it tell you online that yours got cancelled ?

Wish I could skate these but I tried when I was younger and it didn't work out so well [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Wanna see how they turn out.

Me too I'm used to having my NDC shipment email by 7. But seeing how I was one of the guys to get through a hour and a half after they released I'm giving benefit of doubt and hoping to receive the email Monday.
yo if you use gmail check ALL MAIL tab to see if its there, one of mine were hidden there, already got tracking too
What time did you place your first order?
got in one order at exactly 5, received confirmation at 5:02

heard people were still checking out 2 hours later so tried to cop another pair

went through, also received confirmation shortly after

got tracking confirmation on the first one, waiting for the other..

just curious if anyone else got multiple orders through?

I know most likely they will be cancelled but who knows?

Back
Top Bottom