2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ebay is flooded with all recent releases, patience will pay off IMO. Would like to double up on the YOTH if possible but for a price I'm comfortable with.
I really regret passing on the YOTHs after seeing all the pics of it's nice quality. I passed cause I already have a all red (with black accents) SB Dunk high from a few years back and figured I didn't want another red shoe.
mean.gif
  I was wrong lol 

joins jan 2014  to make fun of people concerned with quality, buys to resell lol
nope not making fun of them just sick of hearing ppl complaining and comparing them to the lows. obviously they r different shoes, quality is not the same so why u complaining? dont like it dont buy it lol. yeah i joined jan 2014 so whats wrong with that?  aaaaaand i dont buy to resell unless ppl offer ridiculous prices lol dont get butt hurt man im just here to lurk for info. YALL READY MONDAY 9AM EST!!!!!!!

nope not making fun of them just sick of hearing ppl complaining and comparing them to the lows. obviously they r different shoes, quality is not the same so why u complaining? dont like it dont buy it lol. yeah i joined jan 2014 so whats wrong with that?  aaaaaand i dont buy to resell unless ppl offer ridiculous prices lol dont get butt hurt man im just here to lurk for info. YALL READY MONDAY 9AM EST!!!!!!!

Worse than reselling.

Yea I'm but hurt

you got your pairs but claim your not a reseller...yet so hyped for Monday because you need more? Makes sense

Admins should make this thread private from him :smile:

2 Question about NDC:

1) did they charge your CC after they ship out the item?

2) did they ever over sold their stock?

this is new to me, every shoes I ordered before were shipped at the same day. cross figers

Yea I'm but hurt

you got your pairs but claim your not a reseller...yet so hyped for Monday because you need more? Makes sense
pairs? lol what makes u so sure i have multiple pairs??? i got my 1 pair of tiffs from this morning. do i need more? yeah why not if i can double up or triple why the **** not lol. with resell prices going for 400+ and ppl actually buying pairs for that price lol who doesnt want easy money??? im so "hyped" for monday cuz theres this one online store i know that will drop them at 9am est and for some reason ppl wont post the name of that site here because they are afraid they wont be able to cop more pairs!!!!! lol hey dvlsfan30 dont get butt hurt ill post the link here on monday morning so u can cop too

2 Question about NDC:
1) did they charge your CC after they ship out the item?
2) did they ever over sold their stock?

this is new to me, every shoes I ordered before were shipped at the same day. cross figers

I've personally never been apart of a over sell situation with NDC but I think I read somewhere earlier in this thread about it occuring once. Don't quote me on that though lol and for me they always charge after I purchase and receive confirmation email.

I've personally never been apart of a over sell situation with NDC but I think I read somewhere earlier in this thread about it occuring once. Don't quote me on that though lol and for me they always charge after I purchase and receive confirmation email.
thanks for the info

Back
Top Bottom