2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've personally never been apart of a over sell situation with NDC but I think I read somewhere earlier in this thread about it occuring once. Don't quote me on that though lol and for me they always charge after I purchase and receive confirmation email.
Two years or so ago, they oversold me some Invisibility Cloak Kobe VII's. That's the only time I've ever experienced an oversell from NDC. But that was years ago though.

sodium chloride levels are high
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funny and not funny at the same time :lol:

Kith did this with Disc orders. NDC should do the same

Last edited:
Anyone know of anyone or anywhere I can get a pair of the chronicals 2?
http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=62030&CID=10394

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...oes/Nike SB/Dunk-High-Chronicles-2-/PID=33261

http://skatersadvocatestore.com/nike-sb-chronicles-2-dunk-high-pro-black-black-clear/

walked into Valley Skate & Surf yesterday to enter their raffle (even though they were charging 175$, glad I didn't win) & walked out with a DS pair of Krampus for $100. The quality of the materials used on these >>>>> Tiff Hi's. Had to change up the laces cuz the thin 1's that they come with weren't cutting it IMO.
Dope shoe.  Talked myself out of copping from the initial drop, but they eventually grew on me.

Wow what a day but I made it through all the posts. Apologize for this but I just hit quote on 50 plus new pages.

Surprised this cop was easy as it was. Would Royal 1's for these be a fair trade?
I don't think so, but someone would do it. Got offered a ds pair of bred 1s for mine but I got those already.

I had my order at SPOT and it rejected because I didn't put a reason why I had a different shipping address...that was the killer this morning :smh:

when I went to re-check out it was too late
Me too. I am trying to get a friend a pair.

I made it this far on premier then l had a connection error and eventually was cart jacked

Happened to me too

i was about one minute late on the premiere link. clicked it, stayed patient while it was crawling like a snail and eventually went through all steps/pages (created a new account instead of logging in) and got my pair. It was size 8 so maybe thats why I had luck

yall think i can swing these as a trade for bred 1s?
See above. Most likely.

Lots of newb beggers in here today. I have been watching and contributing to the page for months and still struck out. Can't wait till this madness dies down. John00 where you at?!

I'm sad that you missed out. You are most def a good guy.

M

These pics are corny and pointless. You still bought them
I predicted this exact pic!

wow thats awesome, i guess he's not as big of a douche as we thought earlier this week
No he's still a dbag. HE posted this "act of kindness" just so you know HE takes care of his customers. I saw the shirt he got made and the nike sb on the tag is photoshopped out. Pass.

I always thought it was a tough trick. Then again, I just sucked at skateboarding. lol, but I can ollie anywhere hahaha.
Do mob flips count? I'm 39 but can still do em.

retail was 108. all those skate shops chose to do 250 CDN...which sucks

But you have pictures of geese and a queen from another country on your money, so I'm sure it's a pleasure to part with it.

Finally got my pair. My brothers were in line and got me a pair. San Jose circle A. Good day for me also got lucky got the kobe 9 at Nikestore.

Were you the guy asking my friend if he was me? [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Be careful on CL guys, Georgia dude already scammed my homie :smh: ,

I got got by that guy on some bred 1s. Got my money back but I am upset that he's at it still.

These ARE dope. One pair are my daily beaters and got another on ice for later. The creases do turn black though. Not good.

What's Up Guys MexicanSneakerHead Here Decided To Make A Nike Talk Account.

Welcome!

Still happier that for $240 I copped Heineken Lows and Red Lobsters instead of Tiffs. Better in the long run, methinks.
That's a good price for hinys. Make sure they're legit?

I still need the Thrashin's back from 08, I grew up with that movie, and missed out on them.

Love thrashins.

So all in all, I got a pair via phone order yesterday and struck out everywhere today. Happy with that I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read through a bit of the thread and can't find much info about what places are dropping these Monday specifically. I know some places may have them but if anyone can help me with some extra info it would definitely be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom