2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for that Ltrain..... I guess we needed that homie..... Glad your decided to catch up on the thread with a multi quote post....
Glad you got your pair though.

Last edited:
Read through a bit of the thread and can't find much info about what places are dropping these Monday specifically. I know some places may have them but if anyone can help me with some extra info it would definitely be appreciated

I've been reading this whole thread too like I'm studying for a test but cannot seem to find any info of these 2 magical sites

I've been reading this whole thread too like I'm studying for a test but cannot seem to find any info of these 2 magical sites
ppl will not share it cuz u are not "OG" "VET" "u joined recently" "low post count" lol they want to keep all the pairs i guess

Birthday gift my pale half-Jewish tookis.

Someone should tweet his "ad" to NDC....

Really .. really nice quality .. but still not my cup of tea. CNY Dunk is still better imo. I think i will trade away for Royal 1s.  Nonetheless, Nike is putting great quality into 2014 SB shoe.

Last edited:
Now that the dust has settled i can continue to be on the hunt for YOTH & UCS in a 12

YOTH & UCS >>> Tiff

imo
yea I would agree with you on YOTH > Diamond.  Quality is beyond any picture could take.

Lol he got was coming to him. How was he smart enough to black out everything else except the order number? 
roll.gif

Am i reading this right ?.. he was trying to sell that pair right , but some body cooked him and cancelled his order right ?

I saw those krampus also at vss if they were my size I told the guy I would of picked them up as my 2nd pair Friday. Knew I wasn't gonna win the raffle there since there are usually like 2 size 11's that end up missing from their inventory.

Back
Top Bottom