2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeezy 2's. I was a super Marc noob to the online stuff at the time. Wasn't selling mine, but proving I got em almost a hour and a half after release.

Last edited:

I know we're still on the Tiffany hype, but the 510 is a must-have. To accompany a personal favorite of mine. (not my pic above)

510s are dope... but they don't come close to the BAs imo. :smokin:smokin:smokin
Yeah man I love my Brian Anderson's but they are getting trashed. I have been looking for a good replacement. I slept on those camo iguanas which are pretty dope but these 510s will def do the trick. Can't wait till all the woodwork hypebeats go back to the Jordan and foamposit threads so we can get back to copping at retail again.

Last edited:
Yo, did anybody get a cancellation from CCS? I just checked at my account and its said item was canceled and no longer available.. Im so heated right now.

I spoke to them by phone, they said it was cancelled but my order says open, I heard they oversold a lot .... Kinda bs

i know yall are tired of hearing it by now but if any of those in the know could pm me with monday drop info i would appreciate it. I only have 1 possible and its not confirmed.

Same here but I'll still give them till Monday I remember that there has been times they will send out shipping confirmations on Monday
Yea but that was like one of the weirdest cops from NDC ever, I literally woke up , got em in my cart at 7:00 , thought I lost em since the site was crashing, went to church, came back at 8:30 and still copped, like WTF lol, I know it happened to a lot of people but it's crazy

Theotis' Instagram has his recent kicks with a couple dunks that haven''t released including the 510's and the SOMP's.

Can't wait for some better pics of the SOMP's.
Such a clean shoe. Nontourage High-esque.

Theotis' Instagram has his recent kicks with a couple dunks that haven''t released including the 510's and the SOMP's.

so apparently the 510 collab is covered in a camo print (#fogcamo) that benny gold designed...

he also designed their logo
http://www.bennygold.com/portfolio/510id.html

Not big on Camo, but these are really growing on me.

Back
Top Bottom