2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone who scored a preorder, that actually comes through, for $275<.

I'd say is still coming out on top.

Line for Tiffs 10 minutes before opening yesterday.
This dude's got some guts, obviously a reseller you know he's not even buying his size, it makes me sick...guys like this are why I hate these hyped releases...probably his 1st pair of SBs too ...
mean.gif

yeah , we are good..i always get monday afternoon confirmation emails, or do the whole track by ref. thing 

i still havent gotten my shipping number yet but did use Standard shipping. I usually get my confirmation by Sunday night - Monday morning.

i dont know why people are piping the resail price up like everybody is selling for 600 most of them are going from around 385 to 450 some 500 and little 600

i honestly wouldnt trip about the shipping, youll get it tomorrow at the latest. i remember when nike rush shipped everyones gammas for christmas and i didn't get a shipping confirm for a couple days. 

i dont know why people are piping the resail price up like everybody is selling for 600 most of them are going from around 385 to 450 some 500 and little 600
i checked craigslist and saw 4 pair for sale lol...theyre in the range that you speak of and anyone asking for 600 right now at least is dreaming...

Still checking my Nike cart smh. Had a pair in cart at 8:03 got removed a half hour later then returned to cart two hours after that. Disappeared again around noon. Couldn't choose payment option without the black wheel of death. This release reminded me of the Yeezy online release. 

I know people are saying things like these were one of the worst releases yet, worse than the DB's and all that

But I don't think this was even close. It was a miracle that the link went to the clothing because the bots were taken out of the game.

This release reminded me of back before the waiting in line BS, before the yeezy 2's where there was no holding in your cart. There was no BS.

Search the product # at 8am and hope youre fast enough. Thats it.

All TLO only releases for something with decent hype is just a joke these days.
Bots were definitely in full effect. That clothing page stopped nothing.

Went to local skate shop at 10:30am. 11am drop, I'd say there were about 100-120 folks out there. I went there with the intent of buying my Wife's pair (size 6) only.

Found out there was only one size 6 for sale, and that belonged to the #2 person waiting in line since Thursday morning.

After negotiating, she finally decided to sell me her pair at a price she couldn't refuse. Ended up paying $500 for the size 6.

I eventually talked a guy to $300 for my size 9.

I'd say the store had about 60-70 pairs to sell to the public.

Now I'm seeing how scarce size 6's are on the bay; nothing less than 600 at this point.

No camping, no online attempts, but I'm happy I got the pairs I needed.

It'll be awhile before I pick up another pair of shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom