2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

those 510's will def be copped. haven't copped a camo shoe in a verrryyy long time. waiting for my shipping confirmation for my tiffs (still amazed i was able to check out after soo many crashes) and hopefully i can resell them so i can just re-buy it in my actual size. lol. was only able to snatch up a 10, but i need a 10.5. im too old now to be removing the in sole. :rofl:

People paying so much for these. The croc was like I thought. They had this option on air max 1s for nikeid a whole back and I thought it would gimme that shiny croc that nike put on their premium kicks and this that they put on these tiffs is the same. I got so much stuff to match the tiffs but I will never pay over $275 for this pair of kicks

Line for Tiffs 10 minutes before opening yesterday.

is the gold actually gold color or is it golden arches yellow. That's what I've been worried about

The gold on the double swoosh is really gold, shiny a gold dollar but it's not just a solid color on there it sparkles and looks lighter and darker based on how the lights hit it. The inside is not like that gold, the liner is like the charcoal tar dunk sole but shiny hard to explain them or see it well in pics but they're awesome.

The gold on the double swoosh is really gold, shiny a gold dollar but it's not just a solid color on there it sparkles and looks lighter and darker based on how the lights hit it. The inside is not like that gold, the liner is like the charcoal tar dunk sole but shiny hard to explain them or see it well in pics but they're awesome.

Thanks, I'll probably cop em now. I have the other dunks so that made things clearer. Don't have a local shop so I was afraid of buying McDonald's French Fries box SBs

Last edited:
so everyone who is getting shipping confirmation...did you do the 2nd day or standard?

i have never received confirmation until monday (i always do standard).  i wouldn't be too anxious if you don't get it today 

Yea but that was like one of the weirdest cops from NDC ever, I literally woke up , got em in my cart at 7:00 , thought I lost em since the site was crashing, went to church, came back at 8:30 and still copped, like WTF lol, I know it happened to a lot of people but it's crazy
Same here man, had them in my cart at 8:17 after waiting in line then all of a sudden it crashed. Didn't check out till 9:20ish and got my confirmation super fast like 9:25. But idk I want to keep faith in them...I heard they had a bad snow storm so maybe that's slowing them up? But some people got their confirmation and others didnt. I pray they don't cancel both our orders. The nike rep I spoke to said as long as you received a email confirmation of the order you're good

so everyone who is getting shipping confirmation...did you do the 2nd day or standard?

i have never received confirmation until monday (i always do standard).  i wouldn't be too anxious if you don't get it today 
Most people that got their emails did 2 day and 1 day air I believe. I believe it depends on the shoe some releases I have received my shipment email the day of and others on Sunday and Monday I believe with this release they weren't prepared plus it's snowing there I believe

Pretty sure this store will eventually post the Tiffs for sell as well...

http://rmkstore.com/index.jsp

Unknown what the price will be.

On another note...I received my NDC Confirmation at 8:12 am EST (w/Standard Shipping).  Have yet to receive shipping confirmation.  But based on other orders i've had with NDC, i've received shipping confirmation on a Sunday and as late as Tuesday.  So I'll remain patient...

Last edited:
So I slept on it, woke up, looked at my pair of YOTH and fell in love again. But im still salty about yesterday....

Good morning folks!

so where are the clowns talking bout these arent hyped resell will be low etc
:nerd: :lol:
tiffs jumped over the yeezys

why do people keep saying they jumped over the yeezys no matter how you rationalize it they didnt. Even if they go up to 600 thats 6x retail yeezeys can manage 15X retail DS.

Like i said weeks ago, i got a pair for retail, it was easy on my phone at work because i was prepared, if i had been home like i planned to be i couldve easily gotten multiples, i literally got home 6 minutes after the premier tweet i was watching and those who got through there had an easy time cause they were watching the twitter. VU was a different story. But nike.com worked out nice for many people who got multiples.

Back
Top Bottom