2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

FNL ****** me over with the royal 1s :frown: first they say they wont get em and then they change theyre mind like a girl

Thanks for the clarification dude wish i woulda kept up with them on fb
trust me when I say it hardly made a difference

And I will not be buying these with a jumpman on the back just because Nike is too ******ed to make an adequate amount

Also if someone can PM me how to find **** on FNL before the tweet that would be prime. I heard these were up 10 mins beforehand

Last edited:
Nice pickups fellas.
glasses.gif

I feel ya man. I'm mainly into 1s, 3s and 4s. I pretty much got what I wanted out of the retros at this point so I won't be getting that many Js this year. Definitely agree that there's too much drama. Way too much.

But really FML. Nearest outlet is an hour away and its never worth the drive. They never get anything worthwhile and I never seen an SB dunk ever. All these guys scooping up dunks on the cheap... lemme live Williamsburg factory store!! lol
I Hear You Man. Williamsburg Never Has ****. I'm About To Take A Trip Up To PA So Hopefully I Can Swing Through Tyson's Corner & See What They Have.

I Hear You Man. Williamsburg Never Has ****. I'm About To Take A Trip Up To PA So Hopefully I Can Swing Through Tyson's Corner & See What They Have.

I was in DC a few weeks ago. Didn't have time to head that way while I was out there. Went to Potomac mills on the way back but didn't see anything worthwhile.

Last edited:
Passed by the local outlet on my way home from the city and found these sitting...

Seen a bunch of sizes but nothing bigger than a 9.5....

PYS got a FSR
Yeah, they said they ran out of stock in my size.  Curse of the big foot, lol.

Patiently waiting until those finally drop in price in my size.

Landed the one shoe atop my list for 2013 (Royal 1's), so I guess I can't be too salty.
Where do these still have a chance for a price break
nerd.gif
Pretty much every non QS SB has dropped in price at some point.  Big reason why I love Nike SB.  Clean colorways and a shoe that will never crumble on you for good prices.  Plus you can wear 'em with anything.  I'll splurge on the occasional QS because I know with the way I wear them, they'll be around in 10 years.  My performance shoes are the ones I beat into the ground.
Yeah, they said they ran out of stock in my size.  Curse of the big foot, lol.

Landed the one shoe atop my list for 2013 (Royal 1's), so I guess I can't be too salty.
Damn thats sux man, but congrats on the royals. Fresh
Good looks my dude!

If I don't cop another Jordan this year I'll be good.  Would've loved to of grabbed a pair for my boy though.

Black Toe 1's are my next must cop.

Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for either mcrads or wpf for retail any spots that i can order online or order by phone? Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks!

Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for either mcrads or wpf for retail any spots that i can order online or order by phone? Any help would be gladly appreciated. Thanks!

Homegrown in NY still has some McRads for 130 shipped. 6072730430 biggest size is 11, not sure about any particular size though

Still a bit worried that I haven't heard or seen any shops in the uk drop the McRad's! When I go get my koston QS on Wednesday I'll have to enquire about them

Sounds silly but what are the top stores and websites that sell SB's

I've been trying to get into them but I don't know where they are sold

Back
Top Bottom