DEAR NIKE SB,

PLEASE HIGH TOP THE FOLLOWING:

BISONS
JEDIS LOL
DE LA LOWS
GINO I OR II
TAKASHI

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE FAT TONGUE ALL THE HIGHS

Same here until i got them years ago. I should have never let them go but they were 11.5, too big.

To those that ordered from SpoT its best to check your order status on their site. I never got any order confirmation or shipping confirmation when i ordered the CNY from them.

finally got a pair of yoth in my size 6.5 for retail! struck out on the tiffs instore yesterday the skateshop i went to pulled the shadiest move ever.will never give them my business again.

please don't feed these resellers.make them wait and let these prices drop there are a ton on eBay.determine the market for them!

Glad to have found this thread, new to forum but OG in the SB game anyways kinda surprised there's some many loud and proud flippers in here , glad to see some real dudes helping others cop SB for retail or damn near, by the way NDC site is trash you would think it wouldn't crash everytime!!

Glad to have found this thread, new to forum but OG in the SB game anyways kinda surprised there's some many loud and proud flippers in here , glad to see some real dudes helping others cop SB for retail or damn near, by the way NDC site is trash you would think it wouldn't crash everytime!!
Welcome I'm new to the forum as well. But yea it seems these days there's no shame in their game when it comes to who's in this for money and who's in it for collecting or whatever.

Some new pick ups. I'm happier with these three shoes than I would be with tiffs. Less headache too. Hopefully the 510s hit sale racks [emoji]128525[/emoji]

THEY SHOULD JSUT HIGH TOP THE ENTIRE UGLY DUCKLING PACK WHILE MAKING WISH LISTS
It's funny I'd never heard of this pack and I googled it after reading your post. And one of the shoes are the daybreak/plum ones and I got the high ones a few years ago when they released. lol

Was hating the gold speckles when I first saw em in pics, but when I got my pairs in hand, they really gave these shoes some character. I like em even more than my Red Devils.
My red devils are the only reason I passed on the YOTHs now I'm regretting it. I'm sure I'll find a pair soon though.

arent they on PYS?
Nope PYS has yet to put them on there site. I actually just copped the ones in my avi a few weeks ago from ccs they still have some of the smaller sizes left. I got a 10 and when I looked after ordering that 10 disappeared so I guess I lucked up with the last pair on site.

Back
Top Bottom