2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So now that most of the Tiffany buyers left, do you guys freely provide info on upcoming releases or do you keep it between you guys like with the Tiff release?

And while we're talking about dream shoes, the Hawaii lows are my favorite Dunks of all time, followed by the Dia de Los Muertos.

Last edited:
All you TIFF Resellers can relax.... They Yezzy Drop was a mistake and they are canceling all orders Monday....

Continue on......

Sources? Let me guess you saw the pic of the guy saying he called customer support and that it was a mistake? Well guess what

In other news, my Premier hi's in the snow...when it's heavily snowing here in Ohio these are all I wear. The synthetic wool holds up real nice and there's no leakage of snow for those who were wondering.
Ditto dude! I love rocking these in those conditions. 

As an OG collector, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. Mad? No. I know there would be some pairs that can never be re-released due to licensing issues I.e Heineken and Chocolates/Zoo Yorks to name a few.

I for one would get them.
I wouldnt mad be either but there is always people on both sides.

he said first of re-issue? well that guy John has more info on any possible upcoming releases then anyone else in here so we should just wait it out and see.
Yea thats what I saw but as you said we'll just see as the year progresses. It would be crazy though, I can see it know "Re-issues pack" lol

Welcome I'm new to the forum as well. But yea it seems these days there's no shame in their game when it comes to who's in this for money and who's in it for collecting or whatever.
Thanks for the Welcome Bro! Yeah its mad crazy with these flippers the ebay prices are redonk, Hopefully there will be a restock on the Tiffs like the Petoskeys (fingers crossed)
nthat.gif

So now that most of the Tiffany buyers left, do you guys freely provide info on upcoming releases or do you keep it between you guys like with the Tiff release?

There is plenty of info about upcoming shoes and there was plenty about the tiffs. Just have to go through pages.

If this years BHM drop to sub 60 I'd be ecstatic 
Lock this shop in then. Launch skateboard shop in Ann Arbor. They do phone orders as we'll. They have a full size run in most of this years releases minus the petoskeys and the UCS....but they have a hell of a clearance selection. Buy one get one half off on clearance and most dunks are between 42-47....I'll post pics tomorrow when I go up there

Launch skateboard shop in Ann Arbor MI....I believe all they have left is an 8.5 and a 9 tho. But there clearance is buy one get one half off. Picked up the varsity reds with the blue sole for 22 when I bought the BHM
didnt see the phone orders part. thanks

Last edited:
Lock this shop in then. Launch skateboard shop in Ann Arbor. They do phone orders as we'll. They have a full size run in most of this years releases minus the petoskeys and the UCS....but they have a hell of a clearance selection. Buy one get one half off on clearance and most dunks are between 42-47....I'll post pics tomorrow when I go up there

Damn notice anything else good?

Back
Top Bottom