2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THEY SHOULD JSUT HIGH TOP THE ENTIRE UGLY DUCKLING PACK WHILE MAKING WISH LISTS
It's funny I'd never heard of this pack and I googled it after reading your post. And one of the shoes are the daybreak/plum ones and I got the high ones a few years ago when they released. lol
holy crap i forgot about those.

man only if theyd do the caves or jokers

Nope PYS has yet to put them on there site. I actually just copped the ones in my avi a few weeks ago from ccs they still have some of the smaller sizes left. I got a 10 and when I looked after ordering that 10 disappeared so I guess I lucked up with the last pair on site.
my fault. ccs is actually the site i was thinking of. you need another 10?

Nope PYS has yet to put them on there site. I actually just copped the ones in my avi a few weeks ago from ccs they still have some of the smaller sizes left. I got a 10 and when I looked after ordering that 10 disappeared so I guess I lucked up with the last pair on site.

I saw a 9.5 a couple of weeks ago on there and never pulled the trigger. Now I'm regretting it.

Ordered my pair from Spot, no email confirmation yet. Starting to get the feeling that I might be SOL....

Same thing happened when I got Premiers off SPoT. I thought I got through but the site crashed on me. Noticed on Sunday that my bank had a pending charge and later that Monday, got a confirmed/shipped email from SPoT.

Hope you got yours bro!

Now this is just pure speculation but while browsing the the Fiender App I noticed John (founder of the app and former Nike SB employee/director) making a comment on picture of Diamond Highs. He said "First of their re-issues". Now again its just speculation but John is a respected figure in the NSB world. It will be interesting to see what NSB has planned this year.

Order confirmation on February 8, 2014 6:11: AM PST from NDC.

Received a shipping confirmation on February 8, 2014 6:22: PM PST

Almost 12 hours later... dope. 
nthat.gif

*For the Tiffs*

Last edited:

Now this is just pure speculation but while browsing the the Fiender App I noticed John (founder of the app and former Nike SB employee/director) making a comment on picture of Diamond Highs. He said "First of their re-issues". Now again its just speculation but John is a respected figure in the NSB world. It will be interesting to see what NSB has planned this year.
It's been said that there's two shoes for the Diamond collab, the first being the high top and the second being a low.

Last edited:
All you TIFF Resellers can relax.... They Yezzy Drop was a mistake and they are canceling all orders Monday....

Continue on......

As an OG collector, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. Mad? No. I know there would be some pairs that can never be re-released due to licensing issues I.e Heineken and Chocolates/Zoo Yorks to name a few.

I for one would get them.

It's been said that there's two shoes for the Diamond collar, the first being the high top and the second being a low.
That I knew but I was actually thinking more along the lines of "Re-issue" an og colorway transformed low into a high or vice versa. But it couldve just very well been pointing to the second Diamond collab that we been anticipating.

he said first of re-issue? well that guy John has more info on any possible upcoming releases then anyone else in here so we should just wait it out and see.

Back
Top Bottom