2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the hate for wale is crazy, and I dont mess with his music lol... he been collecting for a min, dont see how he a hypebeast
I'll give him that his shoe collection is insane but like any other celebrity they are just the bait for us to buy shoes. I'm still jelly he has the papa bear dunks tho

lol seriously you cant hate on him as a sneakerhead when he has respect from dudes like clark kent and bun b for collecting. Dude has 5k plus pairs and was rapping making fun of hybebeasts paying more than retail off ebay in 2008. And hes always been a huge SB head overall.

Hes had heat since years before he became big.

Last edited:
Anybody on here has these? Would like to see the 3M on them

Last edited:
good looks because they run small or are they tight like the Civilists? High sizing is so off lately

It feels like they have extra padding in the ankle area, kinda pushes up youf foot, toe box is fine though. Nothing like the Civilist.

I have the regular QS not the in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
my first day of ordering off ndc went pretty smooth

used time.is for the EXACT second it turned 5am (west coast)

had everything ready, and was continually searching for the tiffs nike shoe number around 4:58 30 seconds to 5:00

BAM with 8 seconds left til 5 the page loaded with shoe sizes and quantity

selected my size went to check out put in my card code go to order page and CRASH

went one page back and it was still in my cart, hit order again and went through

got confirmation email at 5:02am, received shipping confirmation at 6:26pm 12/8/14

then around 7:15 or so I saw that people were STILL checking out and so I decided to try to get another pair..

it adds to my cart almost instantly and I ordered and it went through, got confirmation at 7:19, received shipping confirmation over 24 hours later TODAY at 3:26pm

so I guess I ended up with three pair of tiffs 2 in size 11.5 and another in size 12 from ccs phones 

never camping for anything ever again.

It feels like they have extra padding in the ankle area, kinda pushes up youf foot, toe box is fine though. Nothing like the Civilist.

I have the regular QS not the in store.
civilist are a rough wear. my petoskeys are really uncomfortable. where as the UCS are one of the most comfortable dunk his i have. all the same size.

Last edited:
letting those who were worried about getting canceled  know that my standard shipping tiffany shipped from NDC an hour ago. 

civilist are a rough wear. my petoskeys are really uncomfortable. where as the UCS are one of the most comfortable dunk his i have. all the same size.
Really? I felt like my UCS were mad tight around the toebox..can't attest to the Civilists (yet, still on the search for retail) though

uncomfortable as in small or they were just not comfortable in general?

Back
Top Bottom