2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not my pictures, but that's what they look like when they're full on reflecting.

These aren't that bad

civilist are a rough wear. my petoskeys are really uncomfortable. where as the UCS are one of the most comfortable dunk his i have. all the same size.

Really? Petoskey have been my go to lately super comfortable easy to match with. Civilist feel a lot better after a few wears, @ first it was murder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Raging Bulls. One of my favorite. A lot of people slept on these. The 3M is strong AF

I have to admit I straight up passed on them. I love Scotchlite, but when these came out I'd just picked up the White/3M lows and highs from 2001/2002 and didn't think I needed another pair with an all 3M upper.

I have the Raging Bulls. One of my favorite. A lot of people slept on these. The 3M is strong AF

finally track down my size :smokin

Haven't seen a cancelation from nike yet, and people keep saying it WTH

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Petoskey have been my go to lately super comfortable easy to match with. Civilist feel a lot better after a few wears, @ first it was murder.
yea i dunno man. i think its the whole faux wool material theyre so stiff. i wear em regularly though with this weather in NYC.

I have to admit I straight up passed on them. I love Scotchlite, but when these came out I'd just picked up the White/3M lows and highs from 2001/2002 and didn't think I needed another pair with an all 3M upper.
I see....these are clean to me

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice shoe, it just wasn't right for me at the time of release and I don't regret passing on them. I got my 3M fix again recently from the 3M Snakes non SB dunks that came out last year.

I feel ya. No need for overkill

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a nice shoe, it just wasn't right for me at the time of release and I don't regret passing on them. I got my 3M fix again recently from the 3M Snakes non SB dunks that came out last year.
You have a pic of the lows??

i checked out at 8:02am and still dont have shipping confirmation from ndc, after seeing that pic im scared :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom