2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

roll.gif

is this thread still in shambles? kinda hoping the yeezys dropping would get people out of here lol.

but I got shipping email from SPoT. hoping my brother's order from premier doesn't get cancelled so I can double up on these.

In other news, my Premier hi's in the snow...when it's heavily snowing here in Ohio these are all I wear. The synthetic wool holds up real nice and there's no leakage of snow for those who were wondering.

Repped I've been wanting to know how they did in the snow since we don't get none in southern Cali. Now I just might wear mines when I hit big bear.

Has anybody been cancelled from ndc yet that wasnt lacking funds?

just got my shipping confirmation for this +YOTH melos. it was in the "promotions" portion of gmail tho

Sounds like everyone is winning, just got my shipped email from Nike too. They must've had a ton of pairs.

did you choose expedited shipping?

i ordered at 906, still nothing yet, but sometimes their shipping emails come the day b4 i receive the shoes
No, standard shipping. make sure to check your spam/junk folders, if all else fails check your order status on the site.

if I could ban one person from wearing SB's...
is that Wale? i actually respect this guy as a sneaker head. ran into him at flight club. real cool guy and he was a veteran of niketalk. he had a sick collection (dont remember if they were SBs or not) even before he hit it big.

PS- any word on that pre-order link i gave you?

Last edited:
Just got a shipping email from NDC...and I was a late checkout (around 9:40ish). :smokin On to All-star weekend!

Last edited:
the hate for wale is crazy, and I dont mess with his music lol... he been collecting for a min, dont see how he a hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom