2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just peeped that with order # He just don't know what people can do with that info
Pretty sure with the full name, address, and phone number the right person could have a field day! Craziness! I'd be opening me up a few lines of credit and buying all sorts of cool stuff if I was that type of person.

Sweet, I went ahead and followed those who posted instagram names or in their sig. mines dstructoy if you wanna add me.

Last edited:
Man I know of ONE site---naw it ain't tactics and naw it ain't skatewarehouse; confirmed via company's twitter.

Exchange info PMs ONLY; don't ask me to try and buy for you :lol:

Well after skimming through all the insanity of the last day or so of this thread I am pleased to see so many getting their shipping confirmations. Ended up getting an order in on NDC at around 9, then went out to a shop where I managed to snag a pair off winning a raffle.

Put them on as soon as I could... Now today I got my NDC order shipped. So one to beat to death and one to keep me good for years to come. Congrats to all who were fortunate/best of luck to all who are trying for a pair.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, tactics sold out. SW is releasing as soon as their shipment comes in which they are still waiting for. I'm calling Tuesday at the earliest

Back
Top Bottom