2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sounded like good times John. What'd you rock?
glasses.gif

Also, for anyone thats interested, @premierskate has the black/purple lows for $65 today before shipping.

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=15938
Wow! FSR run of those! Didn't sell well huh? 

Long time lurker - decided to join to let those who are interested know that I just ordered the McRads from SPOT for retail.  Although the site clearly states "in-store only" for some reason (never check gift horse teeth) I was allowed to process my order with no problem.  Just received shipping confirmation.  Hopefully the order doesn't get cancelled.  BTW - Local shop wanted $150.  Good Luck!

Where are the BHM lows?

Those new pics of the St. Patricks Day Highs :x :pimp:

Last edited:
St. Pat Dunks look nice and simple I'm interested. Glad to see people are able to get McRads without issue.

Wearing pink is a reach for me, but floral is a no-go not a fan.

The suede on the burgundy/creme lows looks awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
St. Pat Dunks look nice and simple I'm interested. Glad to see people are able to get McRads without issue.

Wearing pink is a reach for me, but floral is a no-go not a fan.

It's not really floral, it's a digital print mixed with a floral print so it doesn't look too girly if you look at it closely it looks really cool

St. PATTYS days SB's look cool too love the gold on the shoe

Traditionally female colors pinks purples I have no problem wearing but those Janoskis look like a sweater my grandma would rock.

Also BHM lows have been MIA. I havent seen heads or tails of em anywhere for retail.

I swear I'm beginning to hate flippin Kicks Deals.  Why can't they go back to posting stuff about random markdowns?

First they lead off by posting spots over retail and telling all of their followers how this is a highly sought after QS.  Now a retail drop comes while I'm out at Home Depot and they get eaten alive.
laugh.gif

At this rate, I'm better off either ignoring the McRads for a month until hype dies down or I'll just snatch a pair for the $175 going rate.

Last edited:
Supposedly the BHM lows were late being shipped out of the factory according to Brooklyn projects and should pop up end of February or early march

I swear I'm beginning to hate flippin Kicks Deals.  Why can't they go back to posting stuff about random markdowns?

First they lead off by posting spots over retail and telling all of their followers how this is a highly sought after QS.  Now a retail drop comes while I'm out at Home Depot and they get eaten alive. :lol:

At this rate, I'm better off either ignoring the McRads for a month until hype dies down or I'll just snatch a pair for the $175 going rate.

I feel ya. Not many notable deals anymore... All they're doing now is trying to pull clicks to their website.

Back
Top Bottom