2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just came from the H-Town Sneaker Summit and I had a GREAT time! Anyone looking for the McRads give Southside Skatepark a call at (713) 946-0414. Those dudes were awesome and mos def had stuff to sell. Don't ask me to post pictures of the event because the only pictures I have are NSFW pics of Maliah. Man I love them strippers!

LA heads, just got a email from primitive saying to call for availablity on the MCrads , looks like there getting there supply this week

Last edited:
Was digging in the closet and found these...

We'll probably never, ever see something like this released again...
tongue.gif
nthat.gif
 Repped. How you just FORGET you have something like that though?
Nice Heineken's homie....

It was a nice day in the SF Bay Area.....

Broke this gem out.... (RIP HUFSF)

To go with these....

BONUS SHOT
Dope picture! Repped.
you dont need them sun...

pm me when you're ready to part ways
laugh.gif
LMAO!
Check back a few pages, there's been numerous links posted. That's what I did.
EXACTLY. Repped.

Just got the McRads on Friday (shop got em in Thurs. had them put them aside for me) but is it me or was the quality control a little meh? still a very dope shoe imo.

And also decided to take a collection shot, 1st pair i got was the Cigars and i instantly fell in love with SBs

Just got the McRads on Friday (shop got em in Thurs. had them put them aside for me) but is it me or was the quality control a little meh? still a very dope shoe imo.

And also decided to take a collection shot, 1st pair i got was the Cigars and i instantly fell in love with SBs

You cop your SB's in store or online?

If online which site?

Well damn the Cigars were my first pair back in October.

Can I ask where do you guys get your SB's?

Most of us try to buy local, I think you can search for stores that sell SBs via ndc

but if you read back even just a page or two, you will see some reputable online retailers mentioned.

Sounds silly but what are the top stores and websites that sell SB's

I've been trying to get into them but I don't know where they are sold
Can I ask where do you guys get your SB's?
What's your favorite online retailers?
Look...(or lurk maybe) through the thread a little bit, there are multiple links to multiple online retailers all through the thread as well as just on the last few pages as Rillo already mentioned to you. People in this thread are willing to help but aren't necessarily going to do all the work for you. Its all there for the taking with just a minimal effort on your part.

Thanks man

Look...(or lurk maybe) through the thread a little bit, there are multiple links to multiple online retailers all through the thread as well as just on the last few pages as Rillo already mentioned to you. People in this thread are willing to help but aren't necessarily going to do all the work for you. Its all there for the taking with just a minimal effort on your part.

You cant just rub it off. It changes from green to bronze as you beat it up. IDK how they do it but you can keyscratch the SOLs and they dont turn bronze. It has to be natural wear and tear. Since they are skateboarding shoes, if you walk around in them it will take a while

Well, looks like you just have to wait my dude. Alot of people in the states local skate shops haven't got them yet either. 

You CAN rub it off if you use sand paper. Everyone that I know that has them used sand paper to get the bronze to show. 

Easiest way is to use nail polish remover and cotton swaps/ qtips

Just came from the H-Town Sneaker Summit and I had a GREAT time! Anyone looking for the McRads give Southside Skatepark a call at (713) 946-0414. Those dudes were awesome and mos def had stuff to sell. Don't ask me to post pictures of the event because the only pictures I have are NSFW pics of Maliah. Man I love them strippers!

my love for Houston runs deep!

John00 is Tipping Point still open?

I
my love for Houston runs deep!

John00 is Tipping Point still open?

I never got around there. From what I just heard from one of my homies is that it is still open. I wish I would've checked it out but I was to busy doing other things.

I
I never got around there. From what I just heard from one of my homies is that it is still open. I wish I would've checked it out but I was to busy doing other things.

they didn't have a large selection but they had a few gems in there...

i guess i'll have to check em out whenever i make my way back

Back
Top Bottom