2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I missed this thread. took a trip over to xx8 thread this weekend and its wild how different JB and SB heads are. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

John how was the sneaker summit? I havent been to anything like that locally always been curious what the vibe is like.

Does SPOT has exclusive sb releases?

They're a major account. So they get quickstrikes if that's what you're asking.

But wow Kyba. Dude, you joined less 24 hours ago and you're on pace to have more posts than me lol. Take a look back a few pages, or use the 'Search this thread' button up top. Just about all the info you need has already been posted at one point or another. Good info all through out this thread.

Last edited:
Does SPOT has exclusive sb releases?
In store only for the most part. anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. The best way to get QS is try to find a local spot. Look for skateboard/snowboard stores in the phone book or try that link I posted.

Last edited:

But wow Kyba. Dude, you joined less 24 hours ago and you're on pace to have more posts than me lol. Take a look back a few pages, or use the 'Search this thread' button up top. Just about all the info you need has already been posted at one point or another. Good info all through out this thread.

Yeah like the mcrad's and future releases and I just like NT lol

In store only for the most part. anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. The best way to get QS is try to find a local spot. Look for skateboard/snowboard stores in the phone book or try that link I posted.

Most def.

Was digging in the closet and found these...

I wish I could just dig around and find some Heinekens in corner somewhere lol

I missed this thread. took a trip over to xx8 thread this weekend and its wild how different JB and SB heads are. Hope everyone had a great weekend!
John how was the sneaker summit? I havent been to anything like that locally always been curious what the vibe is like.

It's awesome dude. It's also gotten WAY bigger then it was before. This year they had it at the Hotel Marriott. All brands are there and they brought their celebrity signees. Reebok had Trinidad James in the house, Adidas had ASAP Rocky and Teyona Taylor there. Nike clearly had All-Star weekend on lock so.....they weren't the only brand that wasn't represented but plenty of people were in there selling Nike product so they weren't forgotten, lol. Tons of people selling stuff. If you wear a size 8-11 you're officially in heaven. Skate shops were there, like I said in my previous post Southside Skatepark was in the house, oh Shannon's Streetwaves was there too. They had Machine Gun Kelly's DJ (he's only like 10 years old) DJing the event. He was dope! It had to be at least 500 people in the general admission line (I had VIP tickets) but I'm very sure that at one point there was close to 1,000 people on the building at one time for the event. It was packed! Clothing brands were there too, Loyal KNG was there. Again, I was busy at **** getting a picture with Maliah (she has a shirt with them), she was wearing a see through dress and was totally naked. She's nice in person and the thirst levels were HIGH in her presence. I spoke to her, got my picture and kept it moving. Her body is amazing but NO women is worth throwing tons of money at, that's a discussion for another time though. After leaving that booth I had a GREAT talk with a Reebok rep and learned more about their marketing and why they are WHERE they are in terms of brand standpoint. You'd be surprised how hard Reebok is trying and how many shop shut them out. It's crazy. There is something for everyone at the H-Town Sneaker Summit, I urge everyone to go at least once. Met a lot of good people and had a great time!

Again, I was busy at **** getting a picture with Maliah (she has a shirt with them), she was wearing a see through dress and was totally naked. She's nice in person and the thirst levels were HIGH in her presence. I spoke to her, got my picture and kept it moving. Her body is amazing but NO women is worth throwing tons of money at, that's a discussion for another time though.

sun...the pics! :nerd:

It's awesome dude. It's also gotten WAY bigger then it was before. This year they had it at the Hotel Marriott. All brands are there and they brought their celebrity signees. Reebok had Trinidad James in the house, Adidas had ASAP Rocky and Teyona Taylor there. Nike clearly had All-Star weekend on lock so.....they weren't the only brand that wasn't represented but plenty of people were in there selling Nike product so they weren't forgotten, lol. Tons of people selling stuff. If you wear a size 8-11 you're officially in heaven. Skate shops were there, like I said in my previous post Southside Skatepark was in the house, oh Shannon's Streetwaves was there too. They had Machine Gun Kelly's DJ (he's only like 10 years old) DJing the event. He was dope! It had to be at least 500 people in the general admission line (I had VIP tickets) but I'm very sure that at one point there was close to 1,000 people on the building at one time for the event. It was packed! Clothing brands were there too, Loyal KNG was there. Again, I was busy at **** getting a picture with Maliah (she has a shirt with them), she was wearing a see through dress and was totally naked. She's nice in person and the thirst levels were HIGH in her presence. I spoke to her, got my picture and kept it moving. Her body is amazing but NO women is worth throwing tons of money at, that's a discussion for another time though. After leaving that booth I had a GREAT talk with a Reebok rep and learned more about their marketing and why they are WHERE they are in terms of brand standpoint. You'd be surprised how hard Reebok is trying and how many shop shut them out. It's crazy. There is something for everyone at the H-Town Sneaker Summit, I urge everyone to go at least once. Met a lot of good people and had a great time!
Did Trinidad perform? just curious what hes like live. He is one of the headliners for the Roots picnic this year and im still 50/50 on dude.  Reebok reps are always super cool and they seem to actually want to know what you buy and why regardless of brand. I am glad to see Reebok making a strong comeback.

Did Trinidad perform? just curious what hes like live. He is one of the headliners for the Roots picnic this year and im still 50/50 on dude.  Reebok reps are always super cool and they seem to actually want to know what you buy and why regardless of brand. I am glad to see Reebok making a strong comeback.

At the ASG, he was doing a post game performance

Do you know anyone who Skateboards?
Ask them where they buy boards and stuff locally?
go there buy SB's.

Everyone in here has given him great advise, but here's something else you could do Kyba. Open Google type the name of your city and state, then type in "skate shop". It will bring up ALL the skate shops closest to you no matter where you are.

Everyone in here has given him great advise, but here's something else you could do Kyba. Open Google type the name of your city and state, then type in "skate shop". It will bring up ALL the skate shops closest to you no matter where you are.

The thing is nowhere in Colorado has QuickStrike releases no joke

Back
Top Bottom