2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah just actually looked at some pics and tried imagining it, skunk lows wouldn't look right just like how I (IMHO) don't think tiff hi's look right. I think if these "Solar" dunks are Yeezy inspired, it could be done nicely. I actually thought of the Solar Red LeBron 8's when I read it lol

Does anyone know why Nike is not releasing the Valentine Days earlier? I just don't get it. I would totally cop the shirt and shoes to wear on Friday to work. I just don't get why they are releasing them so late, if I can't get them to wear for Friday what's the point?

They are doing it to try and save girlfriends everywhere from their men rocking V Day Dunks with a matching V Day tee to a nice dinner

They are doing it to try and save girlfriends everywhere from their men rocking V Day Dunks with a matching V Day tee to a nice dinner

Not a fan of the lace swap.

My buddies wanted to see it.

To me the laces don't match the blue on the shoe.

It's barely off, but noticeable to me anyways.

something looks really weird about that pair, and that's the nylon I HATE seeing on shoes. i

Beat to death. These, those royal blues, and cements are all i need from any jpack pack re-release.

i dunno, something tells me opinions are gonna change once someone posts pics with regular black laces that arent choking the hell out of the shoe...

speaking of nylon has anyone seen these in person yet?

Yeah, they look decent but it really just depends on if you like that nylon/ripstop material. The pair I saw was factory laced so the tongue looked all wrinkled and crushed, wasnt feelin em personally

Back
Top Bottom