2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
you can prob buy the laces for retail and if you want the shoes and box add another $250
i think 300 for them is fair

Yeah, they look decent but it really just depends on if you like that nylon/ripstop material. The pair I saw was factory laced so the tongue looked all wrinkled and crushed, wasnt feelin em personally
Yea I only have one pair with nylon (the birch/hyper red high) and I like where the nylon is used on its tongue but wasn't sure about these. I think I more like the colorway more than the materials used. I may just wait to catch em on sale they've sat this long so they'll likely sit longer.

Cant believe it. In so many of john00's questionaires I've said that would be my dream dunk. My royal 1s are my go-to kicks and I've always wanted a pair to skate
The funny thing is, they were supposed to drop awhile ago. For some reason, they said nevermind, lets do Royal Jordan 1s instead. There was that Royal High teaser about a year or two ago. There are so many shoes that have been 'on deck' but never seen the light of day (Cobra Commanders ect...) Now Nike is cashing in (which is smart on their behalf) on the hype for SBs. I mean the picture that was posted with the Bred Jpack had a grey/flyknit looking Project BA. Be ready for some major branching out or thinking out side the box stuff for SBs. Hell, for them they just have to execute some key shoes (not retro) and **** will be on and poppin. 

They could have done so much more with this. SO much more. The laces are ruining it. The stitching on the swoosh is meh. The Swoosh doesn't match the black tumbled leather which would made it pop more. Infrared insole area? 

Well apparently nike santa monica released the unclaimed tiffs today. So glad I kept calling to make sure I didnt miss out. No we wont, no we wont, we sold out this morning. WTF so tired of being inconvenience by two digit IQ human beings.

The funny thing is, they were supposed to drop awhile ago. For some reason, they said nevermind, lets do Royal Jordan 1s instead. There was that Royal High teaser about a year or two ago. There are so many shoes that have been 'on deck' but never seen the light of day (Cobra Commanders ect...) Now Nike is cashing in (which is smart on their behalf) on the hype for SBs. I mean the picture that was posted with the Bred Jpack had a grey/flyknit looking Project BA. Be ready for some major branching out or thinking out side the box stuff for SBs. Hell, for them they just have to execute some key shoes (not retro) and **** will be on and poppin. 

I remember years ago when it was all but confirmed there would be a Jordan esque High SB

The BA Project is the Rest and Relaxations or R&R; dropping in May. Basically to go along with the Koston and Jano Maxes

I'm a huge fan of the BA Projects

Yeah I remember that one leaked pic but after the repeated false rumors just about gave up hope. ^Sounds good to me, especially if the YOTH quality/originality is a sign of things to come

Flyknit on SBs could be crazy too and theyre definitley venturing into that crossover market with all the air max kostons etc

Think it was about 160
I know its not a popular opinion around here but i've personally never had an issue with BP. They held me down when i was just starting to get into Nike SBs for no reason. I didn't give them shout outs, i never shopped there before hand, nothing. 

I think people get a misconception about Dom and BP. Everybody uses BP as the poster child for upcharging when 60% of the shops carrying Tiffanys this weekend sold them for WAY more than box price or forced people to cop extra **** just to get a chance to get them. People also dislike BP because they'll cuss you out in a heartbeat. Mabie its because i'm a opinionated *******, but i would act the same. I know its not 'customer service' standard but goddamn. 

Not trying to defend them, just saying. They've always been more on the fair side to me and a lot of people i know. I don't spend a lot of $$$ with them either, just a neutral observation. 

Yeah I remember that one leaked pic but after the repeated false rumors just about gave up hope. ^Sounds good to me, especially if the YOTH quality/originality is a sign of things to come

Flyknit on SBs could be crazy too and theyre definitley venturing into that crossover market with all the air max kostons etc

P Rod 8 is using Flywire

I know its not a popular opinion around here but i've personally never had an issue with BP. They held me down when i was just starting to get into Nike SBs for no reason. I didn't give them shout outs, i never shopped there before hand, nothing. 

I think people get a misconception about Dom and BP. Everybody uses BP as the poster child for upcharging when 60% of the shops carrying Tiffanys this weekend sold them for WAY more than box price or forced people to cop extra **** just to get a chance to get them. People also dislike BP because they'll cuss you out in a heartbeat. Mabie its because i'm a opinionated *******, but i would act the same. I know its not 'customer service' standard but goddamn. 

Not trying to defend them, just saying. They've always been more on the fair side to me and a lot of people i know. I don't spend a lot of $$$ with them either, just a neutral observation. 
Totes. They're always generous to me. I brought my kids last year and Dom came and said hi and let us check out the ramp, and hooked me up along with my son for some great prices. I will always shop there. I pay over box and get my stuff no problems, so it's worth it. Sometimes I pay under too. Y'all can hate it doesn't matter.
Edit: and Monica is dope.

Last edited by a moderator:

You're gonna see a lot of that. They're already testing that with the Project BAs. The ****** part is that the BAs are legit skate shoes (not saying other SBs aren't) They're trying to mix the performance type stuff to SBs. There were samples of a lighter Project BA i saw a sample of. I'm talking it was Roshe Run weight. Crazy. 

Back
Top Bottom