2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

inverted could be good. Lows = instapass.

but they likely won't do it because people were complaining about 420 releases when nike is supposed to promote a drug free skate team

i would definitely prefer inverted, but would settle for lows since thats the only indication weve gotten from them as far as retros go, we need to see whats really a "retro" after the tiffs, i wouldnt call the st valentine dunks as st johns, and the ones people are calling UNLVs are a stretch too, but i hope they do keep it as a high and invert the color if it ever happens.

But now the story makes sense about them falling back off 420 shoes. i had heard it before but never a real direct link like that.

Solar Yeezy Dunks...ah man I don't want that non sense

Inverted Unkles or a different version of those pink and grey kicks that are kinda similar to the original Send Helps

EDIT: the Brain Wrecks

Last edited:

That would truly make more sense than a retro
laugh.gif

Either way I'm interested. I really like the yeezy solar cw.
Yea no lie I think a solar colored SB would look nice. I don't like yeezys or anything else that's gotten the solar treatment. but I can see nike doing something good with it on a Dunk low.

Does anyone know why Nike is not releasing the Valentine Days earlier? I just don't get it. I would totally cop the shirt and shoes to wear on Friday to work. I just don't get why they are releasing them so late, if I can't get them to wear for Friday what's the point?

Last edited:
Does anyone know why Nike is not releasing the Valentine Days earlier? I just don't get it I would totally cop the shirt and shoes to wear on Friday to work. I just don't get why they are releasing them so late, if I can't get them to wear for Friday what's the point?

they need to sell the V-day jordan products

Back
Top Bottom