2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so are all the orders from CSS on back-order or just a few?
i just hope mine goes thru :rolleyes

Talked to a rep, lady said "on the site they indicated they won't ship until late February" "those that will be canceled have been, since backordered you should be good to go" we'll see about that

people are morons though

some dope paid $14,999.99 for a pair of Red October Yeezy's in November
laugh.gif

$10,000 here; dude put red laces in them and is saying it's a "1 of a kind promo"
roll.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-dunk-h...7300230?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a8b6d5086
3 dumb*** peeps watching 
mean.gif

mean.gif

Need to track down some 2013 joints still. Other than the SOMP there's really nothing I'm looking forward too. 510 are nice but I'm gonna pass. Valentines day if only they get discounted probably wishful thinking.

Roller Derby/Shoe Go-esque.
Agree. I said about 400 pages back when we first saw images that it reminded me of Roller Derby's (which I love).

Nice call on ShoeG though, forgot about them. (also don't have them)
Shoe Goos are pretty nice.  Really like the texture of the cracked leather shoes.

Those J-Pack lows are copped.  Missed those in all of the Tiff madness.  Don't care about the name or link to Jordans.  Just a simple colorway that will be a welcome addition to the collection.

Interesting to see that Ben Baller tweet.  I see no way they can make that low work unless it's that tried and true color scheme.  Would prefer a little more blue than the @Dcypoe81  PS rendition, but anything close to that would be fine by me.  Better croc print would be nice if they're really going to Hyperstrike this thing.

Go 1/2 size up, toe box is crazy tight.

i went half size down :frown::frown:. might have to bite the bullet and just sell mine used and start looking for a 12. any dunks ever release 12.5? i thought after wearing mine a lot they'd break in but when i take a step from any of my other dunks into the civilists the uncomfortability is really obvious

i went half size down :frown::frown:. might have to bite the bullet and just sell mine used and start looking for a 12. any dunks ever release 12.5? i thought after wearing mine a lot they'd break in but when i take a step from any of my other dunks into the civilists the uncomfortability is really obvious
12.5 very rare in general and I don't think I've even seen any in SBs.

I'm feeling the shirt....

After all your posts pushing the dri fit SB apparel I picked up a few shirts I had already wanted. Love the way they use the dri fit now. SB apparel is excellent quality and fits like a 30 yr old 50/50 after a few washes

Last edited:
Need to track down some 2013 joints still. Other than the SOMP there's really nothing I'm looking forward too. 510 are nice but I'm gonna pass. Valentines day if only they get discounted probably wishful thinking.
Yeah I agree with this..was feeling the Florida dunks but I think that's only bc they reminded me of the Jameson's and I'd rather track those down. Still looking for some Civilists and some YOTH too..

i went half size down
frown.gif
frown.gif
. might have to bite the bullet and just sell mine used and start looking for a 12. any dunks ever release 12.5? i thought after wearing mine a lot they'd break in but when i take a step from any of my other dunks into the civilists the uncomfortability is really obvious
Seems to me diamonds run a little bit small. I'm a 10.5 hi 11 low but when I had tiff lows I wore an 11.5 and even that was snug. Def going 11 for the highs if i can get em

Back
Top Bottom