2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems to me diamonds run a little bit small. I'm a 10.5 hi 11 low but when I had tiff lows I wore an 11.5 and even that was snug. Def going 11 for the highs if i can get em

That's not good to hear, since the blue box I've had to 1/2 up everything thing. I can't do a 9.5 anymore it seems.

Yo how in the world do dudes have access to peoples ups shipping info? Are people really that dumb to provide this info?

That sucks, man. I'll help you track down a 9 or 9.5.
If you could man, I'd really appreciate it. I'll also offer my help again for any future releases.

@Soleglow My order went in at 8:50 EST, 6 or so minutes before they sold out.

Last edited:
I'm still tts on everything I have. I have blue box and up to now. You sure your foot didn't grow between the eras?

Seriously I thought the same, I'm done with growing (33) but NSW and SBs I have to 1/2 up. I can wear a 9.5 but they tip of my toes rub a little. I have 2 gold boxes that are 9.5 and they fit fine.

Yo how in the world do dudes have access to peoples ups shipping info? Are people really that dumb to provide this info?

This guy posted an unfiltered screenshot of his order page to craigslist it had his name, address, size, Nike order number, and UPS tracking number. With all of that info it probably took someone 30 seconds to set up a fake UPS MyChoice account and pay to have the package redirected using a prepay credit card.

This guy posted an unfiltered screenshot of his order page to craigslist it had his name, address, size, Nike order number, and UPS tracking number. With all of that info it probably took someone 30 seconds to set up a fake UPS MyChoice account and pay to have the package redirected using a prepay credit card.
although possible, the notifications state that the shipper requested the intercept.

why nike would request an address change before that is beyond me.

Wow, reselling gone wrong. Can't say I feel bad.

One of those screenshots people use nowadays? If it is, good for him.
its his own damn fault, especially these people that brag and post that info they deserve what they get, I would never do that to someone but I know people out there will

so... remember that kid who posted his shipping confirmation on CL recently?  Well it looks like somebody is trying to play some games!

the shenanigans :rofl:
it says shipper(nike) requested address change, meaning someone called up nike with all his info to get the redirect

size 6 on ebay going for almost $1k. smh. resellers that are selling for that much more are **********.

were the GS sizes really that rare? $1k?!!! thats insane
stores had limited small sizes. I had a reseller tell me there were 20 size 6s worldwide and he wanted atleast $500. he ended up selling for $600. I'd rather buy the lows for $1k.

stores had limited small sizes. I had a reseller tell me there were 20 size 6s worldwide and he wanted atleast $500. he ended up selling for $600. I'd rather buy the lows for $1k.

For real at that price my girl will have a pair of lows instead of the highs. Or a whole lot of pairs of other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom