2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no, it will probably jump 1-2 places ahead once its actually updated, or it hasn't left yet
the pair i ordered 10:30AM is gonna be here tomorrow, the pair I ordered @ 8:02AM didn't even make it to UPS..8:02 I used my bot and 10:30 I had it off and tried cause page was still up and got it..that's why I feel like somethings up

i've seen pics of some fake tiffany highs but they were very very bad and easily identifiable as fakes
but im sure they're going to improve and get it looking closer to the real pairs real soon especially with this demand and profitability :smh:
sad but facts

Detailed pics of the Valentine Dunks cracked leather via Exit Skateshop:

site was so messed up doubt any order will be cancelled because of bot use. Only way you will be cancelled is if no stock
yeah I hope so. now I know to do next-day or 2-day with QS releases, just weird the pair I botted/ordered first still didn't make it to UPS

This is whats wrong with the shoe game...

Not Salty......but come on.
There's guys/gals on here that will do almost anything for Tiffs.....and here we have someone who is hoarding......and most likely going to re-sell for an arm and leg(pun intended.)
Brother only got two feet, why you want to floss and make everyone sad....

There's guys/gals on here that will do almost anything for Tiffs.....and here we have someone who is hoarding......and most likely going to re-sell for an arm and leg(pun intended.)
well he does advertise his own add to cart service in his sig, so im guessing he had a  few going that day.      dont feel bad   i am one of those who didnt get a pair either   

worth checking it out. for some reason they tweeted they had no 7 or 7.5      i saw a post somewhere that a few places only had 8-12 no smaller sizes (not saying thats their case) 

If they don't have them then I'll just have to try again during the euro release. Still trying to make up for not getting her the lows in 05.

ON SALE for the low price of 330.

edit: Just so I'm not sending out mixed signals, that's not MY price, I'm not selling my 1 pair, nor would I sell any additional ones, if I'd managed to pick up extras.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom