2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lmao! it will just be like Vertical Urge. They sold to the public first and had 2 sizes that went online and sold out in under a minute.

SW is only getting 89 pairs. I'd be surprised if any make it online.
Yeah they have said multiple times that they are not allocating a certain amount to online; whatever is left goes online. 

Last edited:
Didnt know reselling was what's popping for high schoolers

anyone know where I can find 05050463 in a size 10?

yea im not feeling this 200+ mile drive, especially alone .. if i had a group of friends to chip in for gas i'd consider it..

I need a 2nd pair.

ccs is the best deal for a 10.5, theyre on sale at a few places but most are sold out except SPoT but theyre charging 95 still dont know when theyll have their next 59.99 sale.

10.5 >>> http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:113205/sku:05050463/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-mens/navy/red/

ccs is the best deal for a 10.5, theyre on sale at a few places but most are sold out except SPoT but theyre charging 95 still dont know when theyll have their next 59.99 sale.

thank you both for the info....I'll wait to see if they have sale soon

so is this thread just dunks or can i ask about info on other sb models in here like blazers

or do they have their own thread that im just not seeing    srs
nerd.gif

They will ship within 2 weeks from the backorder date. 2/10 is what I got. It's been about a day...so a lot of them still processed. Check your order history. If its still open you should be good. A lot of people got theirs canceled. 

My Paypal shows "completed" and the funds have been taken out of my account. I'm hoping I'm in the clear but who knows. My order history still shows "open ".

so is this thread just dunks or can i ask about info on other sb models in here like blazers
or do they have their own thread that im just not seeing    srs:nerd:  
You know it's kind of morphed into anything SB and non SB dunks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom