2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

whats some other go to sites for release info on SBs only? a lot of these sites just cater to the nike bball, cross trainer and jordan. 

Anyone know of a store that has last year's St. Paddy's day highs for under retail in a 13? I see Project Blitz has 'em for $55, but no 13...and SPoT has 'em for retail but the biggest they have is a 12.

whats some other go to sites for release info on SBs only? a lot of these sites just cater to the nike bball, cross trainer and jordan. 

n-sb used to be really good about updates. Haven't followed it as much since it became stashed boxes though.

Maybe the real issue with the "shoe game" nowadays is how thirsty everyone gets for a pair of shoes.  Resellers and "rape" prices wouldn't exist without people paying for them.

Last edited:
I hope the IRS figures out the main resellers and starts writing these kids letters

That rumor popped up before i mean getting 3 red octobers and reselling them can net you 20k plus in profits. Uncle Sam wants his 15%

There is a line already lol
Is SW making people line up in order of height? 
roll.gif

Anyone know of a store that has last year's St. Paddy's day highs for under retail in a 13? I see Project Blitz has 'em for $55, but no 13...and SPoT has 'em for retail but the biggest they have is a 12.
Those were gonna be my consolation prize if I missed out on tiffs but then project blitz sold out of their 2 13s
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom