2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And 1099 forms are NO fun, I hated when I was working as an independent contractor when I first started doing courier work in the early 2000s. Having to keep track of everything on paper that could be written off. You'd have guys here going to school to become the SNEAKER RESELLER CPA

Anyone know where I can find the Send Help 2s for less than retail?...I missed out on the Cncpts sale :smh:

Thanks in advance! :smokin

Anyone know where I can find the Send Help 2s for less than retail?...I missed out on the Cncpts sale
mean.gif

Thanks in advance!
smokin.gif
Everywhere
roll.gif

Last edited:
So I was about to help rapcoz find some St. Pattys, I go to plus skateshop because they were have a huge sale a week ago.

....they don't list Nike SB anymore. Weird time to do that considering SB is on the upswing 
mean.gif

swoosh is crazy. got to see some prices from someones account i know. Fire and ices are 41, watermelon mids are like 38. Dunk ids are 75, linen, acorn, and snake pack dunks are 54 each. Its crazy. All of her kids got yeezys its crazy i dont know how but they mustve known beforehand, anyone know if employee accounts can buy new releases simultaneously through swoosh? One of her familiy members is one of nikes VPs apparently. I need to raid her garage shes been stockpiling free kicks since like the 90s

Paisley janowski IDs are 75 too

Last edited:
No way yeezys hit swoosh. Most limited releases don't. Swoosh isn't all that to be honest, but it's great for GRs and clothing. Sounds like they get stuff through their family member.

No way yeezys hit swoosh. Most limited releases don't. Swoosh isn't all that to be honest, but it's great for GRs and clothing. Sounds like they get stuff through their family member.

i thought that might be the case, i like to pick up GRs to beat on so for me i would stock up on so much with those prices.

swoosh is crazy. got to see some prices from someones account i know. Fire and ices are 41, watermelon mids are like 38. Dunk ids are 75, linen, acorn, and snake pack dunks are 54 each. Its crazy. All of her kids got yeezys its crazy i dont know how but they mustve known beforehand, anyone know if employee accounts can buy new releases simultaneously through swoosh? One of her familiy members is one of nikes VPs apparently. I need to raid her garage shes been stockpiling free kicks since like the 90s

Paisley janowski IDs are 75 too

They get heads up and emails, but swoosh is the same stock as NDC. They knew before hand on the Yeezy's

Repped for those new 510 pics. Best ones I've seen so far. Now we just need to know what the alternate laces are because those orange ones must go :lol:

Mainland near me is doing a raffle. How it works you have to pay $50 of clothing to be eligible. If you get picked you still have to buy the shoes. Lol. I guess it's a fair trade off.

Back
Top Bottom