2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Everybody rest up and GL to the ones still looking for a pair like myself. Hope SW is aware of what's been happening on these online releases

Yea someone in here was assuming they had separate stock but that's not the case, that's how that rumor got started. I guess these will be gone with no chance of a 12/13 hitting online.

never forget NT

Damn fam caught u slipping

76z.gif

Anybody still looking for Premier Hi's? Branded version for $115 shipped in a 9.5 on eBay..same dude also has the 2014 black/slate/gray GR for $62 shipped

They only have 80 pairs of Tiffanys. Whatever isn't sold in-store will be put up online, which isn't likely to be much since people are already lining up. I was told this by a customer service rep.

Lets say its 50 to 60 deep by release time. That leaves about 20 random sizes for the rest of us to get lucky.

Hope I can actually get my pair this time been trying since Saturday till now. Hopefully I can get a pair GL to everyone trying to get their first pairs like me tomorrow!

this question always comes up and the answer is up to you. Don't think of the market value think of the retail. 11s retail for 185 + tax while Aquas were $108
+ tax.

Regardless of what other shops charged aquas were attainable for box price.

Now based off that the owner of the 11s is taking an L but if you want to speak on market value then the aqua owner is taking the L.

At the end of the day it's all up to what you want and which shoe means more to you, if you're the one doing the trade
Yea that's another $70 on top for breds...

Good input man, still hunting for my sz.....smh

Pretty much if you strike out tomorrow...unless you can get a raffle at mainland

Tiffs get the edge just because it was avail at certain skateshops and NDC vs Breds were practically everywhere.

Any one from LA area or near SB, I'm going to be heading up in a few hours if anyone wants to come with. 
Repped, i hope it won't look too bad by the time you get there..

im down to chip in.
lol dam.. if only this was on a friday or something.. having class tomorrow kills it for me.. maybe you can meetup with @SupremeTeam if you're willing to drive to him

Anybody here own the black rains? How yall like them? Quality?
Black rains are cool I guess man. I like em, but can't see myself wearing em too often. I do own them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom