2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

no jordans or dunks????????

Couple pages late but, you serious? Might wanna look a little closer at the feet of the two guys on the right

Also, I agree, that LAWD gif definitely needs to be retired from this thread. 5 times this week minimum

for what, doing my duty as a Service member really? this is what every soldier is expected to do and i'm proud of what i've done and continue to do for my country.
Even though I don't rock with you like that but I served as well so keep doing your thing... Alot of kids here don't know about that life. Just begging their parents for money

Last edited:
I used to feel the same way about NT.

Then I see things like this:

Currently, there are 1919 Active Users (798 Members and 1121 Guests)

I also see LOTS of screen shots of NT posts on FB from people that obviously have no idea what NT really is, and I realize that for every 1 NT member, there are 3-5 people that just jump on the site and steal info. As far as the Tiffany release goes, I actually think there was too much info provided...

I guess I could understand it then. The reason I jumped to that conclusion is because I wasn't following the thread closely. I realized how ridiculous the hype is because every time I check the thread there's 500 more posts. And no I didn't strike out to the others who suggested that. Only reason I would buy these would be to sell them to an idiot willing to pay $400 for them. You can get Tiffs in good condition for 600-700...

More pics of the 510 Dunks, not sure if someone posted these just because the thread is moving quickly still
great pics. was talking to the dudes at 510 skateboarding shop while my friend was picking up the diamond hi's. asked them when they're dropping their dunk they said late Feb early March. Really cool dudes there been supporting them for a few years now. these are a must cop for me especially being from the 510. Very rare that a local bay area skateshop gets a collab. Plus Benny Gold designed the dunks and their 510 logo, love that fog camo too. Not too sure about the orange laces, probably switchem out for some black or olive laces something a lil more neutral.

not bragging at all actually I simply replied that karma was the last thing on earth I need to worry about but fine take it how you see it then pal

This is proper work attire....right?
That's how you wear your highs big boy/ goofy? What a joke... Remind me not to interact with you on this forum.

Last edited:
So not sure if this has been discussed.. But are the 510s going to be widely available? NDC? Local skate shops? Or is it going to be like the Premier Petoskey's? Nike going to make a GR version with "Nike SB" on tongue?

Not getting my hopes up for sw. Just shaking my head looking at my inbox seeing people begging for info from me ( when I never scored a pair To begin with) after the ndc and Ccs drop / skateshops who got pairs. But come down to them and ain't gonna give back to the thread until they have 5 pairs.

I am still new but starting with the Mia's and wof I put some info in. When I got sick I disappeared for a bit.

Like most of the regulars said just wait it out. Gonna do that and pay more then I need to but jus live with it. Lookin at my health issue goin on I don't know how I let somethin so stupid tick me off. Sorry for rant fam lol life goes on.

My consolation prize for missing out on the tiffs (still looking for a size 12 tho) came in today.. Ordered 4pm Saturday and delivered today from Amsterdam to CT..

My consolation prize for missing out on the tiffs (still looking for a size 12 tho) came in today.. Ordered 4pm Saturday and delivered today from Amsterdam to CT..
Nice. I would have loved to find a pair in my size.

Back
Top Bottom