2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Says not looking for a handout but finishes by asking for a handout lol...eBay my man, eBay

eBay is 400+.... I'm a loooong time OG here pump your breaks. I had my chance at retail, order got cancelled. I'm not asking for a free pair or even retail so ****.

I've seen post on craigslist for $220 tiffanys. Isn't that bad since that's what some places were charging

Patience is a virtue, and a little wont hurt you. I've gotten some really great deals a lot of shoes. Some better than others but you should be able to pick these up for under 300 easy.

prob is my best bet but I lack on the patience lol... thanks for talking some sense... I'm just afraid if anything the resell beasts will continue to raise prices. The OG tiffs go for over 1,000. I wish I never gave them to my cousing back in 05 for retail haha smh.

I'm sorry but do not expect to see these lower than $300 if that ever. This shoe is forever hyped.

I'm gonna start sending eBay sellers 250-275 Paypal offers and see what happens not expecting much but time to play the game

I'm gonna start sending eBay sellers 250-275 Paypal offers and see what happens not expecting much but time to play the game
I wanted to do a  size swap for mine on Craigslist...Cant believe somebody offer to trade me their BLACK TIMBS and Cool grey 9s for my tiffs....TIMBS? LMAO

Same way here, I've learned a lot hanging in this thread. I have a couple of SBs that I like but I really should've waited. However I was still in "JB" mode and thought everything was a sell out, jokes on me.
I hear u. I snagged the birch highs right when they dropped for retail. Think u could prolly still find those hanging around. Fomo is a mofo

BRAND NEW  "DS"  SHOES I GOT FOR A GOOD DEAL

Nike SB Dunk High (Quagmires)  $150 on Ebay

Nike SB Dunk Low (Space Jams)  $140 DunkxChange

Last edited:
From the looks of the line at Skatewarehouse, Tiffs will be sold out way before they hit online. Still hoping they hit online though. It's my last chance of copping a pair for retail lol.

From the looks of the line at Skatewarehouse, Tiffs will be sold out way before they hit online. Still hoping they hit online though. It's my last chance of copping a pair for retail lol.

Will probably be a couple scattered sizes in low quantities like VU.

They only have 80 pairs of Tiffanys. Whatever isn't sold in-store will be put up online, which isn't likely to be much since people are already lining up. I was told this by a customer service rep.

I thought SW had a seperate allocation for online pairs
Sadly, not 
ohwell.gif

via the website blog "After the retail release the remaining inventory will be available online."

http://blog.skatewarehouse.com/tiffany-dunks-have-arrived/

Back
Top Bottom