2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's what's up. Happy anniversary btw.

I got my girl Thea's for v-day. I definitely got her into sneakers. She got some multi flyknits that she loves
pimp.gif
Thanks man! 

Haha yeah I got mine into kicks, too. Less out of desire and more out of necessity. How she gonna put up with my craziness and not learn about some kicks? 

Indeed.  I need to beat my pair up some.

It's the "in" thing to cry and blame everyone and everything when you can't get what you want in/out of life.

When you can't get the girl, lie to yourself and say she wasn't that fine anyways.

When you can't get the job or the promotion, lie to yourself and say that the company was out to get you or can't see how great you are.

When you can't get shoes, blame the resellers because Joe Blow out in Montana took pairs from a brick and mortar store that you were willing to fly out to and stand in line in order to cop from.

America is the land of the finger pointer.  ***** mentality.
Well put...

hoping that euro isn't as bad. looking forward to finally getting a pair, seeing as there won't be as many people attempting to cop, let alone people having an address there. maybe these will pop up in the restock that everyone has been talking about.
GOOD LUCK

Remember, when you point a finger, there are 3 more fingers pointing back at you.

Also, when you thumbs up someone, there's 4 fingers pointing at you..

It's the "in" thing to cry and blame everyone and everything when you can't get what you want in/out of life.

When you can't get the girl, lie to yourself and say she wasn't that fine anyways.

When you can't get the job or the promotion, lie to yourself and say that the company was out to get you or can't see how great you are.

When you can't get shoes, blame the resellers because Joe Blow out in Montana took pairs from a brick and mortar store that you were willing to fly out to and stand in line in order to cop from.

She wasn't all that though
roll.gif

Some much damn real life (word to beezy, RIP) in this post. Repped sir

i can name probably 20 different euro sites lol, you arent the only person with a "connect" or know about european places
lol I think I was referring to NDC EU, considering 90% of people in this thread know about it. it's no secret, I'm not an info hoarder

Id gladly take that trade.
Terrible trade on my end lol. The other person would be getting a $700 shoe with less production and better materials, while I would get a $300 shoe with average quality. I would have to trade for the lows, not the highs.

Mine should be in from ambush later today so in the meantime I'll post these. I remember someone posted their pair awhile back so I found mine. one of my exes hooked me up with the box and pouch heh

Last edited:
in an unrelated Diamond SB question, im gonna be getting some Tokyo Mids but the laces are donezo and I might need a replacement. What is the typical length for the mids and do you think I can roll with a backup pair from some dunk lows?

Back
Top Bottom