2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a few item in my sig. that maybe related to your avy...lol

I don't know you flatfoot so you could be the greatest NTer ever but... Your sig is what's wrong with this era of sneaker obsession. You have shoes ranging from 8-13 in your sig, It baffles me how folks can buy shoes that's not in their size.

problem is they are doing in store at 9 and then online at 10

you really think they are going to be able to process 90 + orders in an hour and then sort remaining inventory to put online?

my guess is they would have set aside a small allocation if they were going to commit to placing them online at 10
my guess is they are gonna take care of the people on the line first. they tweeted yesterday saying the link would go up after 10. who knows how long, if at all after 10

Yo..........what the hell are these????

08b2adf7_nikesb.jpeg
twin peak highs

the fact that dude sold 4 pairs after yours is a little sketchy

only way that would make me feel somewhat better is if he had a quantity marker on his listing

even then thats some shady stuff

Yeah he def is pulling something I am 100% sure; I don't care because I will get my money back but the whole Paypal/eBay process is a little tiresome

Once I did some digging it seems the account is in his mom's name so a lot of the good feedback is probably her doing

Most were bought now at the listed price.

There were plenty more, notice i did not just put up what people were asking but actual completed listings, most were buy it nows why would you assume they didnt pay if they used the buy it now option, the one for 15k had 45 bids so theres people out there willing to put the money down. It would be something else entirely if they ended the auction early and took less money, but in all of those that isnt what happened. Anyway the point is youre acting like 20k is crazy but they are definitely selling at 5-6k right now, and at 6k thats 18000 which is close enough to 20 grand, enough to be taxable income.

People are acting like everyone else is as on the same financial level they are. Theres tons of celebrities or people who work for them willing to spend obscene amounts of money on these, if a broke high schooler is willing to come up with 3-4k selling his other valueble kickswhy wouldnt someone without the nike hookup but with money not spen 10x more. THeyre going to be seen in these and its a status symbol.

Probably the same people that paid 500-1k just to secure tiffs, especially the smaller sizes popular for female
you are clearly immature. a pair of shoes does not give you status. and even if that was true, red octobers are the only CW that was acquired by completely random people. boys that might live with pocket money. nice status.  solars and silvers were actually a special release but again, you don't gain status if you have a friend that kept a pair on the side for you. people that has some kind of the status you are trying to convince everyone here, got all yeezys for free.

I don't know you flatfoot so you could be the greatest NTer ever but... Your sig is what's wrong with this era of sneaker obsession. You have shoes ranging from 8-13 in your sig, It baffles me how folks can buy shoes that's not in their size.
to sell :lol:

Last edited:

this

Last edited:

UPS dropped off my 1st pair as I was going out the door on the way to class. Had to crack it open real quick just to get a quick one second feel before I ran to class. Initial thought, the leather is a lot stiffer than the pics showed. That's not saying much since the pics made it seem like the aqua leather was paper thin.

I normally never ever do "reviews" on shoes since I think it's corny as hell but I will post a "review" later tonight with detailed pics and in depth thoughts.

I got packages coming from UPS, Fedex and USPS today. About to have a 3 way standoff

you are clearly immature. a pair of shoes does not give you status. and even if that was true, red octobers are the only CW that was acquired by completely random people. boys that might live with pocket money. nice status.  solars and silvers were actually a special release but again, you don't gain status if you have a friend that kept a pair on the side for you. people that has some kind of the status you are trying to convince everyone here, got all yeezys for free.
Definition of status symbol: "A status symbol is a perceived visible, external denotation of one's social position and perceived indicator of economic or social status.[1] Many luxury goods are often considered status symbols"

youre making my point for me, certain people get their shoes for free from nike, but many more didnt that's what im trying to say, theyre willing to go out there and spend the money, or have people that do it for them. If you dont think nike in general is a status symbol then youre ignoring the literal meaning of that word, its a good thats perceived to be luxury, i wear nikes before i think theyre better than any other shoe in my price region. A shoe that gets 10-20x retail has to be considered a status symbol. It doesnt mean that you have class, money or whatever. Its about how they are perceived.

In other news, rocked these today

Super underrated color way on an underrated shoe. If you don't own a pair of kostons, I highly suggest getting a pair on comfort alone. They can be had for dirt cheap

SW is done, now off to Nike EU! Get ya euro connects boys! Lucky enough to meet some cool guys on here that act as proxy's for me. But lets look forward to the supposed restock this week.

But yea anyone expecting a comfy or dope quality shoe for the tiffs, you are going to be un-satisfied

Padding inside the shoes are almost aper thin and as stiff as a rock

Truthfully, I would much rather have stiff lined padding on the inside than that plush pillow like material.

That pillow material does not feel good after several wears and doesn't hold up

Back
Top Bottom