2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My pair from Ndc just came in

I'm a true sz 10.5

And these are tight in the toe box

Gonna need to go up half sz

UPS dropped off my 1st pair as I was going out the door on the way to class. Had to crack it open real quick just to get a quick one second feel before I ran to class. Initial thought, the leather is a lot stiffer than the pics showed. That's not saying much since the pics made it seem like the aqua leather was paper thin.

I normally never ever do "reviews" on shoes since I think it's corny as hell but I will post a "review" later tonight with detailed pics and in depth thoughts.

I got packages coming from UPS, Fedex and USPS today. About to have a 3 way standoff

Quality is better than expected and they def fit TTS IMO

I am overall happy with paying the $108 from Ambush for these

Skate warehouse told me they had around 85 pairs. They have to honor the people that r standing in line. Before online sales!

Y'all gotta understand reselling is nothing new. It's the "in" thing to hate resellers. Y'all are in the very thread for the model that caused the explosion for the aftermarket for sneakers

Yeah he def is pulling something I am 100% sure; I don't care because I will get my money back but the whole Paypal/eBay process is a little tiresome

Once I did some digging it seems the account is in his mom's name so a lot of the good feedback is probably her doing

ya man, it sucks when you have your money tied up

:smh: at mom

Not officially but the writing is on the walls. Do the math, 89 pairs and more than 89 people in line. Even if it isn't their size, dudes at the back are gonna grab whatever's left

thanks for the info, now i can head to get raffle tickets at lunch instead of wasting my time online trying to cop

Mine are still backordered as well. Not canceled yet however. Called CCS and they told me they haven't gotten the shoes yet.

Anyone get shipping confirmation from CCS yet?

Mine still says backordered. I chatted with customer service and they said they haven't gotten the shoes yet but expect them to come in 2/17/14.

My Diamonds are still on Backorder at CCS so I envy you guys that received them already. Would have been a nice V-Day shoe but whatever.

i disagree, my de la souls, melvins, tweeds etc, older releases with the plush I have worn hundreds of times with no problem, still plush and comfier than ever vs these new paper thin hard padding

Very true. All my recent sneakers that have had that plush lining has ripped on me though. Maybe I'm rough with my shoes :pimp:

And to be fair, you also named heat from back in the day where quality was never ever a question :lol:

My Diamonds are still on Backorder at CCS so I envy you guys that received them already. Would have been a nice V-Day shoe but whatever.

Rocking the pair my girl got for my birthday on valentines day :pimp: still can't believe she got them for me. definitely a keeper

i disagree, my de la souls, melvins, tweeds etc, older releases with the plush I have worn hundreds of times with no problem, still plush and comfier than ever vs these new paper thin hard padding
My De La's are so comfy. They make new releases feel like replicas or something, you know?

i thought of that, but you know that feeling as soon as you put a shoe on and KNOW it isnt going to work

i got that feeling :lol:

I definitely feel you man. My premier 1s, which are basically the same shoe as dunks, are tight as hell in the toe box. Broke in after a few wear though and loosened up.

Rocking the pair my girl got for my birthday on valentines day
pimp.gif
still can't believe she got them for me. definitely a keeper
Dang that is a keeper. I got the girl some Powder 3's for our anniversary so maybe she'll wanna rock them on our night out.

Mine still says backordered. I chatted with customer service and they said they haven't gotten the shoes yet but expect them to come in 2/17/14.

All 3 of us on the same boat I see.... Hang in there fellas! Soon.
I'm fine waiting. To be honest it'll be awesome for the hype to die down a bit then *POW* "check out my new kicks everyone!"

i remember last week when heads were asking " should I pay resale"  for pre-sale prices...

the answer would be yes...

R/S pre-drop was approx 300'ish on the high side...

Fast forward R/S post-drop seems to be 300MIN wh some pairs going for 400+

now you know....

I definitely feel you man. My premier 1s, which are basically the same shoe as dunks, are tight as hell in the toe box. Broke in after a few wear though and loosened up.

im prob gonna have to go that route instead of searching for an 11

just wear some thick *** socks and suck it up to break em in.

Dang that is a keeper. I got the girl some Powder 3's for our anniversary so maybe she'll wanna rock them on our night out.

That's what's up. Happy anniversary btw.

I got my girl Thea's for v-day. I definitely got her into sneakers. She got some multi flyknits that she loves :pimp:

In other news, rocked these today

Super underrated color way on an underrated shoe. If you don't own a pair of kostons, I highly suggest getting a pair on comfort alone. They can be had for dirt cheap
Indeed.  I need to beat my pair up some.
Y'all gotta understand reselling is nothing new. It's the "in" thing to hate resellers. Y'all are in the very thread for the model that caused the explosion for the aftermarket for sneakers
It's the "in" thing to cry and blame everyone and everything when you can't get what you want in/out of life.

When you can't get the girl, lie to yourself and say she wasn't that fine anyways.

When you can't get the job or the promotion, lie to yourself and say that the company was out to get you or can't see how great you are.

When you can't get shoes, blame the resellers because Joe Blow out in Montana took pairs from a brick and mortar store that you were willing to fly out to and stand in line in order to cop from.

America is the land of the finger pointer.  ***** mentality.

hoping that euro isn't as bad. looking forward to finally getting a pair, seeing as there won't be as many people attempting to cop, let alone people having an address there. maybe these will pop up in the restock that everyone has been talking about.

Back
Top Bottom