2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Finally, The page can get back to normal, if not for good, temporarily at least!!!

183.gif

Mine still says backordered. I chatted with customer service and they said they haven't gotten the shoes yet but expect them to come in 2/17/14.

My Diamonds are still on Backorder at CCS so I envy you guys that received them already. Would have been a nice V-Day shoe but whatever.

All 3 of us on the same boat I see.... Hang in there fellas! Soon.
Make that 4 of us. The wait is killing me. 

Last edited:
Has anyone gone a half size down in SBs? Would you recommend? Found a good consolation prize.

Hearing that the Diamonds coming out this summer are just a flip of the high's that just released.  So where it's blue now it'll be black, and vice versa.  Anyone else hearing the same thing?

Not sure if posted or not but what happened to the Diamond Dunk lows that were supposed to also be released? Were they just a rumor.

Has anyone gone a half size down in SBs? Would you recommend? Found a good consolation prize.
Depends on the shoe. Civilist highs DON"T DO IT.

I am a 12 on lows, and can go 11.5 as long as I don't plan on any athletic activity with them. But, I would recommend trying a pair on (even some GRs at your local or something) in the smaller size first just in case. 

not if they're civilists! i went half size down in koziks and they're good (found a nice deal used on ebay). i think it's doable for the most part. u ever go half size down in any sneaker?

Not sure if posted or not but what happened to the Diamond Dunk lows that were supposed to also be released? Were they just a rumor.
was wondering the same thing.. they was talking about a all black low??

Last edited:
Hearing that the Diamonds coming out this summer are just a flip of the high's that just released.  So where it's blue now it'll be black, and vice versa.  Anyone else hearing the same thing?

that would probably be ugly as hell to me with that blue croc

I'm still on the hunt for the red firecrackers in a 9. Might just pull the trigger at $150 on eBay.

I was able to score a pair on eBay for $120 shipped, size 9 too. If you keep on looking, you might be able to grab them for below $150. Good Luck!!

My wife got some of those Dunk Sky Hi joints and loves them.

She wears a 7.5 in women's Nike. Anyone have a wife/gf in a similar size that wears SBs also? I was thinking of getting her some down the line as a surprise as a part of her birthday gift. Should I go with a 6?

Anyone with a wife/gf that rocks SBs, what are some joints that she enjoys? 

....other than that dunk that shall not be mentioned hopefully for awhile of course.

Would appreciate the info. PM if you'd rather.

My wife got some of those Dunk Sky Hi joints and loves them.

She wears a 7.5 in women's Nike. Anyone have a wife/gf in a similar size that wears SBs also? I was thinking of getting her some down the line as a surprise as a part of her birthday gift. Should I go with a 6?

Anyone with a wife/gf that rocks SBs, what are some joints that she enjoys? 

....other than that dunk that shall not be mentioned hopefully for awhile of course.

Would appreciate the info. PM if you'd rather.

A size 6 would probably be fine. My wife wears a 6 in those sky highs and a 4.5 in SBs. The last pair i got her were the floral Janoskis in a 4.5 and those fit her fine.

skatewarehouse didn't troll anybody. thirsty *** dudes kept thinking that, even with a hundred people in line, they were somehow NOT going to sell out their 90 pairs and put the remaining stock online.

only the finest breastmilks

Last edited:
John00, you alive?

Haven't seen him come thru since the bhm release..

Hope he's ok.. With skipping over a few hundred pages to get back up to speed

Back
Top Bottom