2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My wife got some of those Dunk Sky Hi joints and loves them.

She wears a 7.5 in women's Nike. Anyone have a wife/gf in a similar size that wears SBs also? I was thinking of getting her some down the line as a surprise as a part of her birthday gift. Should I go with a 6?

Anyone with a wife/gf that rocks SBs, what are some joints that she enjoys? 

....other than that dunk that shall not be mentioned hopefully for awhile of course.

Would appreciate the info. PM if you'd rather.

My gf wears a 7 in women's, and fits a 5.5 or so in men's. She likes janoskis somewhat, but I grab her small sizes in dunks if I see em every now and then. Her favorite was the team red highs from a while back. Lows/mids look weird on women IMO tho. Stick to highs

are there any Nike SB Blazers that are all black?
nike-sb-blazer-mid-lr-black-dark-grey-1.jpg
 i saw these at my local skateshop

My goal by summer is to find and cop myself a pair of Supa's

Lately I've only seen pairs that look like they're held together by the power of prayer. My hunt continues for wearable/my size pairs of the Be True 98/99 retros. Just missing Iowa, Kentucky, and Villanova. If I see a pair of Reese Forbes in my size at a decent price I'll snap those up first though.

Lately I've only seen pairs that look like they're held together by the power of prayer. My hunt continues for wearable/my size pairs of the Be True 98/99 retros. Just missing Iowa, Kentucky, and Villanova. If I see a pair of Reese Forbes in my size at a decent price I'll snap those up first though.
Right I've been seeing the same thing!  Look like if you take steps in them you will leave a trail of parts of the sneaker in the wake of your footsteps!  lol

If they were to retro old releases I wonder if they'd do the Supas with all the bad blood between him and the company after he left the team.

Power of prayer :lol: :lol:

You are right though most of them are so beat up; which Forbes? The hunter ones or the wheats?

could always do what this dude did...

turn these

into these

...the customizer trolled everyone so hard :lol:

I remember that, it even made the blogs. People were all up in arms about how much the value of their precious orange boxes was going to drop if NSB started doing retros. I think even then I said that you'd have to be an idiot to fall for a scam since any retro would have the retooled sole/ current style tags

could always do what this dude did...

turn these

into these

...the customizer trolled everyone so hard :lol:

Dude I pretty much crapped my pants when I saw this then I was trolled; didn't dude wear them in an NYC Subway and someone sent a pic to the sneaker blogs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom