2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Power of prayer :lol: :lol:

You are right though most of them are so beat up; which Forbes? The hunter ones or the wheats?

The Wheats. The Hunters I could buy at any time, if I actually wanted them. They're too redneck for me, which is why I never go after camo style shoes, I see far too many people wearing that stuff unironically to seriously want a pair of those.

The Wheats. The Hunters I could buy at any time, if I actually wanted them. They're too redneck for me, which is why I never go after camo style shoes, I see far too many people wearing that stuff unironically to seriously want a pair of those.

It's gonna be on impulse if I do

Yeah I owned them but never actually wore them; I had 2 pairs of wheats, the first pair I really beat up pretty good, I used to rock them to frat parties and what not :smh:

Last edited:
It's gonna be on impulse if I do

Yeah I owned them but never actually wore them; I had 2 pairs of wheats, the first pair I really beat up pretty good, I used to rock them to frat parties and what not :smh:

Saw hawaiis at a frat my freshman year :smh

Lately I've only seen pairs that look like they're held together by the power of prayer. My hunt continues for wearable/my size pairs of the Be True 98/99 retros. Just missing Iowa, Kentucky, and Villanova. If I see a pair of Reese Forbes in my size at a decent price I'll snap those up first though.
Highs or lows?  I love my pair of Reese Forbes highs... they go with everything.  I rock mostly highs in general.

Gino needs another dunk man. Can't believe I passed in Gino 2s when they were on clearance at plus

Gino needs another dunk man. Can't believe I passed in Gino 2s when they were on clearance at plus

Was that white pair from 09 his too? I've got it and use it when I want to wear a white shoe, but the perforations on the mid panel are very plasticky. That was one of the last fat tongue releases just before the thin tongues started coming out huh.

Was that white pair from 09 his too? I've got it and use it when I want to wear a white shoe, but the perforations on the mid panel are very plasticky. That was one of the last fat tongue releases just before the thin tongues started coming out huh.

Yessir. Off white always gets me. Plus the hint of navy was fire

What's the going price for the orange box stuff these days? I haven't seen a DS pair in a size 11 in a while that didn't have some sort of aging issue, and people always want a boatload for them.

What's the going price for the orange box stuff these days? I haven't seen a DS pair in a size 11 in a while that didn't have some sort of aging issue, and people always want a boatload for them.

in terms of pricing it depends but for 1st series

Gino's $200-250
Mulders $250-300
Forbes $400-600
Supa's $600+

If I can finally find a pair of Hawaii's, Ms. Pacman and Gibson in my size for a respectable price, I'm happy

I'm mad at myself for not buying the Floral Doernbecher FCs back when they were less than box price and all over ebay

Last edited:
What's the story behind the Supa's they honestly are quite plain don't get why everyone likes them so much. Kind of just looks like a New York Knicks styled dunk...

gino 1s (9.5) and 2s (10) are just sitting there collecting dust in my house if anyone wants them. PM for pics.

Back
Top Bottom